Even China recognizes and protects the rights of women!

You know I never realized that @Jack sparrow was actually a misogynist nacaas before today. Always thought he was a harmless normal fob unlike the many hormonal xoolo here.

Crazy how an entire supposedly “diverse” group of men(both online and irl)band together to use and abuse Somali women, actually all women instead of focusing on bettering their lives, their communities, getting an education, rebuilding their country and gaining some muscles on their biijo pasto. Women have become their sole focus like little “Bs”! Why don’t they just go get some stiletto nails and fight us at this point smh. Their testosterone levels must match their low IQ at this rate.

Edit: One concrete logical comment from Desert followed by 10 faraaxs all crying in distress over dramatic emotional rants 😭 that make zero sense smh! Legit got a headache 🤦🏽‍♀️
More ad hominems :mjlol:

Desert Flower

Staff Member
You know I never realized that @Jack sparrow was actually a misogynist nacaas before today. Always thought he was a harmless normal fob unlike the many hormonal xoolo here.

Crazy how an entire supposedly “diverse” group of men(both online and irl)band together to use and abuse Somali women, actually all women instead of focusing on bettering their lives, their communities, getting an education, rebuilding their country and gaining some muscles on their biijo pasto. Women have become their sole focus like little “Bs”! Why don’t they just go get some stiletto nails and fight us at this point smh. Their testosterone levels must match their low IQ at this rate.

Edit: One concrete logical comment from Desert followed by 10 faraaxs all crying in distress over dramatic emotional rants 😭 that make zero sense smh! Legit got a headache 🤦🏽‍♀️
Noolo habibti! :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Until my last breath, I will always fight for, and honour the lives of women.

So much for we’re Muslims! We fear Allah and have the ultimate dhaqan wanaagsan iyo sharaf @@ Somalia yet we sit back and watch while woman after woman is raped, abused and killed and starve with their children on the streets for over 30yrs! And we support pedophiles and the abuse of young children as long as they’re girls! And we kill our wives when we’re forced by a 3rd party to pay child support! And we don’t have a clue what child support, alimony or responsibilities mean unless a 3rd party forces us to! etc etc etc
China has birth rate problems.
That's why they want more children and less divorce

Crazy how an entire supposedly “diverse” group of men(both online and irl)band together to use and abuse Somali women, actually all women instead of focusing on bettering their lives, their communities, getting an education, rebuilding their country and gaining some muscles on their biijo pasto. Women have become their sole focus like little “Bs”! Why don’t they just go get some stiletto nails and fight us at this point smh. Their testosterone levels must match their IQ at this rate.

Edit: One concrete logical comment from Desert followed by 10 faraaxs all crying in distress over dramatic emotional rant 😭 that makes zero sense smh! Legit got a headache 🤦🏽‍♀️
This is normal discourse, its you making a fuss about it thats really crying in distress. The irony of the post you've just made is that whenever there is something you xalimos disagree with you'd yourself be dishing out qashins and to use your term again "cry in distress". All you've just said could easily be spun against you, how about you better your life, your community, get an education instead of wasting the day arguing with users, some of whom, are half your age
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is normal discourse, its you making a fuss about it thats really crying in distress. The irony of the post you've just made is that whenever there is something you xalimos disagree with you'd yourself be dishing out qashins and to use your term again "cry in distress". All you've just said could easily be spun against you, how about you better your life, your community, get an education instead of wasting the day arguing with users, some of whom, are half your age
And don’t forget finding the perfect white man for herself as well.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Staff Member
Wife should pay the husband cuz he provided house payed the good cloths every single thing in the house the husband payed whether the house is rented or not
Idk why woman complain making food and taking caring her own child
It should be the wife pay the husband money after divorse since the husband provided everything
And the wife didnt provide nothing
If womans want tht their husbands to help them to cook and clean then the womans should also help the husbands the rent bills money so on and on
Wife should pay the husband cause he provided a roof over her head?

You know when she lived with her parents they had the responsibility of providing and looking after her but the day you marry a muslim girl all responsibilites of providing is shifted over to you since your the husband

China has birth rate problems.
That's why they want more children and less divorce
Well based on that argument, then Somalis must want the opposite....less children and more divorce? China has 1 billion population and yet still want more children and stable families and Somalis are like 30 millions and want the opposite? Got it!
This is social media, there’s no age and I’ll argue with whoever I want. If your half my age why are you discussing adult topics that have nothing to do with you? What teenager or college age kid is so invested in child support, divorce etc? Shouldn’t you be busy preparing for your midterms? Yaab badaana! From how triggered you get with this topic, I could swear you’re twice divorced deadbeat dad with the state hounding you for backed child support 🤦🏽‍♀️

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Staff Member
How come whenever an issue that's problematic is brought up some somali guys always go in to the defense instead of trying to even understand and listen to what somali women brings up that itself is a huge part of the problem like when somali women demand better it’s copying the western world, being unrealistic or abandoning the culture

tenor (52).gif

Well based on that argument, then Somalis must want the opposite....less children and more divorce? China has 1 billion population and yet still want more children and stable families and Somalis are like 30 millions and want the opposite? Got it!

This is social media, there’s no age and I’ll argue with whoever I want. If your half my age why are you discussing adult topics that have nothing to do with you? What teenager or college age kid is so invested in child support, divorce etc? Shouldn’t you be busy preparing for your midterms? Yaab badaana! From how triggered you get with this topic, I could swear you’re twice divorced deadbeat dad with the state hounding you for backed child support 🤦🏽‍♀️
From how triggered you are, I'd assume that you were an undesired angry individual taking it out on- oh wait

insults aside, im not invested in any of these topics, they bore me really and brings me no joy. Im much more interested in understanding problems facing somalia like desertification, city planning, corruption, ect however whenever i see talking points like the ones you've provided, i shake my head. I was almost gonna ignore the thread entirely but certainly that didnt happen and it is what it is

Desert Flower

Staff Member
From how triggered you are, I'd assume that you were an undesired angry individual taking it out on- oh wait

insults aside, im not invested in any of these topics, they bore me reallynd brings me no joy. Im much more interested in understanding problems facing somalia like desertification, city planning, corruption, ect however whenever i see talking points like the ones you've provided, i shake my head. I was almost gonna ignore the thread entirely but certainly that didnt happen and it is what it is

How come whenever an issue that's problematic is brought up some somali guys always go in to the defense instead of trying to even understand and listen to what somali women brings up that itself is a huge part of the problem like when somali women demand better it’s copying the western world, being unrealistic or abandoning the culture

View attachment 172733

@Boogie is this mercury guy another alias of desert flower & Amirah?

Trending