Even China recognizes and protects the rights of women!

So much for we’re Muslims! We fear Allah and have the ultimate dhaqan wanaagsan iyo sharaf @@ Somalia yet we sit back and watch while woman after woman is raped, abused and killed and starve with their children on the streets for over 30yrs! And we support pedophiles and the abuse of young children as long as they’re girls! And we kill our wives when we’re forced by a 3rd party to pay child support! And we don’t have a clue what child support, alimony or responsibilities mean unless a 3rd party forces us to! etc etc etc

Last edited:
Did the man have a gun to her head?

Imagine they brought this sh1t to Somalia...you get married to your wife, and after a divorce you have to compensate for housework which she willingly did as your wife and mother of your children?

:faysalwtf:

Did the man have a gun to her head?

Imagine they brought this sh1t to Somalia...you get married to your wife, and after a divorce you have to compensate for housework which she willingly did as your wife and mother of your children?

:faysalwtf:
So for X amount of years she stayed home, made zero income and took care of all of his and the children day to day lives; ensuring all his needs were taken care of while he built his career, made $$$ and saved. But when he divorces her, she should be thrown out to the street rights?? Let her beg on street corners and sleep under the bridge right? In other words he should keep 100% of the marital benefits and she should get none is your argument? I highly suggest you work on your empathy and reasoning skills 🤦🏽‍♀️

Desert Flower

Staff Member

So much for we’re Muslims! We fear Allah and have the ultimate dhaqan wanaagsan iyo sharaf @@ Somalia yet we sit back and watch while woman after woman is raped, abused and killed and starve with their children on the streets for over 30yrs! And we support pedophiles and the abuse of young children as long as they’re girls! And we kill our wives when we’re forced by a 3rd party to pay child support! And we don’t have a clue what child support, alimony or responsibilities mean unless a 3rd party forces us to! etc etc etc
That’s why a woman should only be a SAHM to a man who’s wealthy. Not middle class. Not upper middle class. But wealthy. Otherwise, it’s a terrible mistake. You will be seen as a maid and nothing more. You’ll also be taken for granted too. Earn your money and outsource your work through home cleaners, babysitting services, etc. I wouldn’t advise a woman to stay home. These men have no compassion and empathy and will kick you out and replace you as soon as they level up.

adventurequestworlds1.0.2

Adventurequestworlds1.0.24

Wife should pay the husband cuz he provided house payed the good cloths every single thing in the house the husband payed whether the house is rented or not
Idk why woman complain making food and taking caring her own child
It should be the wife pay the husband money after divorse since the husband provided everything
And the wife didnt provide nothing
If womans want tht their husbands to help them to cook and clean then the womans should also help the husbands the rent bills money so on and on

Last edited:

adventurequestworlds1.0.2

Adventurequestworlds1.0.24
So for X amount of years she stayed home, made zero income and took care of all of his and the children day to day lives; ensuring all his needs were taken care of while he built his career, made $$$ and saved. But when he divorces her, she should be thrown out to the street rights?? Let her beg on street corners and sleep under the bridge right? In other words he should keep 100% of the marital benefits and she should get none is your argument? I highly suggest you work on your empathy and reasoning skills 🤦🏽‍♀️
Well tht woman choose to be stay at homewife she could have work but she choose to be stay housewife not husband fault she dont have no money or somehwere to live and the Child or childs are her Child or Child 2
Womans need to stop saying i am raising his Kid or Kids cuz tht isnt logic cuz if mans want to take their Kid or Kids from the Mother and raise them in their the womans Will complain saying oooo the mans are taking my Kid or Kids tht i have raise since i give birth to Kid or Kids but when it comes to woman taking care of their Kid or Kids Will say i am raising his Kid or Kids i think never Will woman say i am raising my Kid or Kids

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Bruh everyone knows this and u fall for bait everytime

Makes thread about women
Troll comes talking negative
Bait
Argument

Rinse and repeat

That’s why a woman should only be a SAHM to a man who’s wealthy. Not middle class. Not upper middle class. But wealthy. Otherwise, it’s a terrible mistake. You will be seen as a maid and nothing more. You’ll also be taken for granted too. Earn your money and outsource your work through home cleaners, babysitting services, etc. I wouldn’t advise a woman to stay home. These men have no compassion and empathy and will kick you out and replace you as soon as they level up.
:dwill:

So if a nigga is wealthy, he'll deal with you well. But if someone is above average or below, he'll treat you as a commodity and a tool that will be disposed off once a better asset presents itself. :wtf:

Waah warey :mindblown:

Seems like you not too different then these men you speak of :sass2:

Desert Flower

Staff Member

So if a nigga is wealthy, he'll deal with you well. But if someone is above average or below, he'll treat you as a commodity and a tool that will be disposed off once a better asset presents itself. :wtf:

You completely misunderstood my post. And making it about me? I don’t know how that’s relevant. All I’m saying is that it’s a huge sacrifice for a woman to leave her career and be a SAHM. Studies have shown that the job that a women does at home is equivalent to $100k per year. Thus it’s beneficial for the MAN to basically have the woman at home, and do work for free while he focuses on his career. How does that, in any way benefit the woman? It’s doesn’t. Which is why it’s better for a woman to marry a wealthy man to offset the risk she’s taking. It’s simply business, nothing personal huuno. ;)

Of course, men have a problem with me giving this advice because how then, can farah earning a $50k income a year, convince Halimo to stay home and take care of him and his family for the equivalent of $100k?

Then what would she be bringing into the table? Huh? :heh:

I was confused as hell wallahi :dead: :dead1:

Trending