Europhile Taghut Hawkins "Humanity will face Extinction in 100 years"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The occultists, the secret masonic satanic fraternities which all of the elites today and the pseudo scientists are a part of are not just content upon deceiving the ignoramus masses alone BUT they also want to assume the role of God.

The same group of quackademics that invented the whole "doomsday clock" for when life on earth will end which they regularly update based on their pseudo secret occultic science knowledge.

To now a group headed by Hawkins arguing Human's will face extinction unless they find another so called 'planet' to migrate to ( a give more money to the NASA thieves and liars plea)

Stephen Hawking just moved up humanity's deadline for escaping Earth
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...tys-deadline-for-escaping-earth-a7722181.html

What's funny is that even the Journalist writing this asks "Is this guy Serious" ? The desperation of these Europhile humanoid Taghut's has no bounds, I wonder the type of sacrifice they offered this time around, slowly humanity is waking up to their deceptions.

What do you take us for? Nobody actually believes this, even Hawkins himself.

What on earth are you talking about sxb? This is all over mainstream news check it yourself, he made those statements, the humanoid physicist God Europhile Taghut made this 'prophecy' and it's not the first time he has done this or assumed this divine role.

They are no longer content just deceiving you bakhti's sheeple, they need far more now, for if you give a cat a cookie she's going to want milk to go with it.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
humanoid physicist
What on earth
why.png

What on earth are you talking about sxb? This is all over mainstream news check it yourself, he made those statements, the humanoid physicist Europhile Taghut made this 'prophecy' and it's not the first time he has done this or assumed this divine role.

They are no longer content just deceiving you bakhti's sheeple, they need far more now for if you give a cat a cookie she's going to want milk to go with it.
You misunderstood, yes he made those statements, but I highly doubt he genuinely believes we'll face extinction by 2100. :mjlol:

You misunderstood, yes he made those statements, but I highly doubt he genuinely believes we'll face extinction by 2100. :mjlol:

WTF are you a moron? so if when the humanoid God makes an explicit statement that his sheeple followers will face extinction you argue that he doesn't really believe in it ? what kind of medication are you on sxb?

WTF are you a moron? so if when the humanoid God makes an explicit statement that his sheeple followers will face extinction you argue that he doesn't really believe in it ? what kind of medication are you on sxb?

when the humanoid God makes an explicit statement that his sheeple followers will face extinction you argue that he doesn't really believe in it ?

Isn't that what you believe?:what: So you're telling me you don't think he's lying? :williamswtf:

You can't hate on NASA tho, Trump was about to cut funding for them and they quickly scrambled to find 7 earth like planets that's 240trillion miles away, and ppl believed them:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending