Europhile NASA claims we are living in a Matrix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you grab one of these brainless wondering idiots and asked them if they believed in multiverses, aliens or that they are part of a one big simulation project ala age of empires, they would laugh at you as if your crazy (the less well informed ones among them).

But when you tell them Aabe Godfather Elon Musk, or Supreme Adeer Dawkins said so! They do a 360 U turn, change their minds and prostrate like humble servants to their masters begging them for forgiveness for their neglect/erring/ignorance in their Europhile religions.

Such are the people you are dealing with here.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
If you grab one of these brainless wondering idiots and asked them if they believed in multiverses, aliens or that they are part of a one big simulation project ala age of empires, they would laugh at you as if your crazy (the less well informed ones among them).

But when you tell them Aabe Godfather Elon Musk, or Supreme Adeer Dawkins said so! They do a 360 U turn, change their minds and prostrate like humble servants to their masters begging them for forgiveness for their neglect/erring/ignorance in their Europhile religions.

Unfortunately when theories they'd normally label crackpot are attached to reputable names, people will eat it up without even disputing it or questioning their own beliefs.

Unfortunately when theories they'd normally label crackpot are attached to reputable names, people will eat it up without even disputing it or questioning their own beliefs.

Correct, much of what we believe today is crackpot junk from the same masonic occultist lunatic circles, from the fields of medicines, to food and also to much of science.

We have been lead to believe that milk has to be pasteurised otherwise it's dangerous for you and you could die, citing examples were some died in filthy Europe after clear cut contamination were the cause, despite much of civilisations even today not pasteurising them and science proving it's a 100x better for you in it's natural state.

Try to convince this simple fact to a quickademic charlatan, I see this all the time when I go to Somalia, some Diaspora confused European that believes it's poison and stays away from it, were as I drink it by the gallons feeling in the best physical/mental state ever afterwards.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are dumb, deaf and blind truly the cattle lead to the slaughter. Puppets on a string!

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

No... I don't accept a Multiverse "just because so and says it" it has no evidence to back it up so I don't believe it, which is more than can be said for your blind following of Muhammad.

:bell:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I believe what this man is saying. If you are a Muslim, then this world is just a test and the real world is Jannah and Jahannam.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I believe what this man is saying. If you are a Muslim, then this world is just a test and the real world is Jannah and Jahannam.
"Simulation" implies that this world is a program being run by a supercomputer that is made by a being of some kind.
Your interpretation of it is nice but I don't think it's the right one.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Absolutely false comparison, although this world is a test, it is very real and the consequences of your actions may be dire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts