Europhile Brain Parasite in Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im conviced this nigga is AJ in disguise

Do you have any rebuttal or anything worth while to say? or is it the usual my Europhile God's Darwin told me!, Hawkins told me!, Dawkins told me!, Copernicus told me!, my Alcoholic Maths teacher told me!, my primary school science teacher told me!

Why then mock those that say, Bishop told me, Imam told me, Saint told me, Guru Gobi Singh told me, Guru Nanek Singh told me, the spirits emanating from my fathers dead carcass told me? Jesus told me? the holy spirit told me?

Explain to me how you are any different then the people you mock? were is your own rational thinking? your own arguments? your own critical thinking? what use is that brain of yours anyway?

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Do you have any rebuttal or anything worth while to say? or is it the usual my Europhile God's Darwin told me!, Hawkins told me!, Dawkins told me!, Copernicus told me!, my Alcoholic Maths teacher told me!, my primary school science teacher told me!

Why then mock those that say, Bishop told me, Imam told me, Saint told me, Guru Gobi Singh told me, Guru Nanek Singh told me, the spirits emanating from my fathers dead carcass told me? Jesus told me? the holy spirit told me?

Explain to me how you are any different then the people you mock? were is your own rational thinking? your own arguments? your own critical thinking? what use is that brain of yours anyway?
Lay off that khat my nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts