European fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Subway, McDonalds, Burger King all tastes funny there. It doesn't have that authentic taste.

I had what was supposed to be delicious McDonalds coffee in Sweden and it tastes burnt. And they make you stir the sugar and cream yourself.

Your tiny portions are meant for infants. And it's twice the price

Stay away from fast food over there. Just eat the Turkish or Moroccan food.

:angryman:

:camby:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Genetically modified food or GMO is illegal in Europe. Their food is more healthy. Ours is full of steroids and antibiotics, that's why they seem less well fed than us. They will live a healthier life while we'll have cancer or heart attacks and die by the big Mac

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Come to Copenhagen my friend, Nørrebro to be specific. I will take you out (no homo) and eat some delicious kebab. Flamingo and Divan are the spots homie

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Waryaa some of the comments you make about Europe make me believe that you haven't actually spent considerable amount of time here, or probably not even visited here. Staying in a transit in Reykjavik airport doesn't constitute as "visiting Iceland".

I honestly been there more times than I can count.

I only go to the Kebab shops in Scandinavia. Delicious. Finger licking.

Not the big fast food chains. Tastes bad

Waryaa some of the comments you make about Europe make me believe that you haven't actually spent considerable amount of time here, or probably not even visited here. Staying in a transit in Reykjavik airport doesn't constitute as "visiting Iceland".

You can ask my friend @Warsheekh. I was supposed to meet him up but he chickened out.

:meleshame:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
He's done shitting on Arabs for tonight so he has to find another target :diddyswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why would anyone go to a fast food place when they're on vacation especially in a different country. Eat the local cuisine, go to local restaurant. Dine in high end restaurant. You can find McDonald's, subway and other fast food chains in your country. :what1:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Come to Copenhagen my friend, Nørrebro to be specific. I will take you out (no homo) and eat some delicious kebab. Flamingo and Divan are the spots homie

:whoa:

You don't know what you getting yourself into?
OP is a and after the meal, he expects you to kneel so he can "kugu aasi doono"
:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.