Euro players are taking over

Nah I never heard of him, but tbh I stoped keeping tabs on up and coming prospects years ago. I just watch the pros now. But you’re right, Euro players are definitely eating good now that the game is less physical. Imagine the type of numbers MJ would be putting up if he was playing in today’s era

:mjcry:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We are here to take over kkkk.

Americans getting good at soccer/football while europeans are becoming more prominent in basketball. Strange world.

Wemby is a hall of famer, he will only get better.

Nah I never heard of him, but tbh I stoped keeping tabs on up and coming prospects years ago. I just watch the pros now. But you’re right, Euro players are definitely eating good now that the game is less physical. Imagine the type of numbers MJ would be putting up if he was playing in todays game

:mjcry:
Luka and wemby will be the face of the league when bron retires I thought wemby would need time to develop he’s surpassed my expectations x10

We are here to take over kkkk.

Americans getting good at soccer/football while europeans are becoming more prominent in basketball. Strange world.

Wemby is a hall of famer, he will only get better.
Wemby needs to add a bit more weight to his frame like giannis did so he can finish through contact and round out his game example

Last edited: