Eugenics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS3

Salaam
I am a practising Muslim and I consider selective breeding for humans to be haram because it's unethical and morally wrong, but I support selective breeding for other organisms such as crops/pets/livestocks/environments ect..

I've been reading articles about eugenics and surfing forums and from what I understood eugenics is the practise of selective breeding by isolating genes and traits which are considered desirable.

I've noticed couple eugenic followers on this site (lmao) and my question for you guys is what traits and genes do you consider desirable?

@Apollo @Yonis and all other eugenics.

Everyone is free to join the discussion.

Scientists are breeding elephants without Tusks so they won't get killed for it. The problem is that they can't protect themselves from other elephants

Scientists are breeding elephants without Tusks so they won't get killed for it. The problem is that they can't protect themselves from other elephants
They’ll defend themselves by using their trunk as a noose against their enemy :dabcasar:

Last edited:
They’ll defend themselves by using their trunk as a noose against their enemy
yeah but the enemy elephant has both. They lose easily. It is unfair to a ram without horns to fight a ram with horns. Doesn't make sense to remove it. They should kill the market for the tusks and even execute those who break the law.

yeah but the enemy elephant has both. They lose easily. It is unfair to a ram without horns to fight a ram with horns. Doesn't make sense to remove it. They should kill the market for the tusks and even execute those who break the law.
I was kidding but yea I agree with u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending