EU BANNING MEMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wait what. The EU likes banning so much. This is why I voted for Brexit so these guys cant decide for us anymore:faysalwtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Sorry to say, Walaalo, but you're not the sharpest knife in drawer if you voted for Brexit
I live in a free country called great Britain where we have democracy. If I want to keep all our countries decisions inside our island and close our borders then I can. Brexit will make the UK what it used to be:banderas: alx
Only snowflake left wing idiots think Brexit was wrong but I'm not dumb to listen to them

I live in a free country called great Britain where we have democracy. If I want to keep all our countries decisions inside our island and close our borders then I can. Brexit will make the UK what it used to be:banderas: alx
No, it won't. This isn't the 1800 century :mjlol: The UK is shitty, and know it will become shittier

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No, it won't. This isn't the 1800 century :mjlol: The UK is shitty, and know it will become shittier
The EU is already falling apart I'm glad my fellow countrymen voted out. The UK is very successful and still is and now because of Brexit we'll get even better
8Hue.gif
f5e769d9b9226c6b2e7df056a4ae1068.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending