Ethnic Cleansing on Windows PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
I was looking for retro games and came across this.

Ethnic Cleansing
is a first-person shooter video game for Microsoft Windows computers, created by the American White nationalistorganization National Alliance (and published by its record label Resistance Records) on January 21, 2002. As part of a "Race War", the player controls a neo-Nazi or a Klansman and is tasked with killing stereotypical African-American, Latino, and Jewish enemies, ending with former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

The game's soundtrack consists of white power rock music. The game's art assets and sound effects feature racial stereotypes: when shot, black enemies make monkey noises and Jewish enemies shout "oy vey!".[2] Latin characters are hie shout "ay carumba!".In addition, black enemies are drawn to resemble apes[6] and some wear T-shirts with the lettering "NIGZ",[3] while Latino enemies wear sombreros.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It might've been created for racists but many of these racist Indie games have become living memes or has attracted a small racist base.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who plays these games since they have no influence IRL.

I remember watching these guys play it a few years back with my sibling.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
upload_2017-7-1_15-44-59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts