Ethnic Bioweapons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Hehe, I thought of this myself once while looking up rare SNPs and noticed sometimes they are totally absent in certain groups but reach 80% in other groups. It's pretty difficult to wipe out an entire group though since there always will be resistant folk.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I thought of this existing a few years back regarding the IDF...crazy classmate of mine told me about it and also sound-based weapons, weapons that utilize vibrations that can apparently kill you..

This is interesting though, since not all peoples share the same dna some bio-chemical weapons can be used to target a specific race...

Question.. what nation would be the most likely of all nations to use such a thing?

Hehe, I thought of this myself once while looking up rare SNPs and noticed sometimes they are totally absent in certain groups but reach 80% in other groups. It's pretty difficult to wipe out an entire group though since there always will be resistant folk.

There's always a risk of backfiring against us, for example lets say we want to wipe out the Xabashis. There's high-chance it might infect us too since we share lots of genes with them right?

Apollo

VIP
Would it work on Niger-Congos/Bantu-related groups? siilaanyolaugh

They have mixed with South Nilotic & Cushitic hunters in the East and with Khoisan hunter-gathers in Southern Africa.

East and South Bantus are probably immune to bio-warfare, but the more homogenous ones in Cameroon and West Congo can be targeted. :vo3yidw:

I thought of this existing a few years back regarding the IDF...crazy classmate of mine told me about it and also sound-based weapons, weapons that utilize vibrations that can apparently kill you..

This is interesting though, since not all peoples share the same dna some bio-chemical weapons can be used to target a specific race...

Question.. what nation would be the most likely of all nations to use such a thing?

I think Anglo-Saxon countries would like to use such weapon if they had the chance, since they are undercover expansionists!

They have mixed with South Cushitic hunters in the East and with Khoisan hunter-gathers in Southern Africa.

East and South Bantus are probably immune to bio-warfare, but the more homogenous ones in Cameroon and West Congo can be targeted. :vo3yidw:

But there might be a way to target the E1a, E2 and E3a to degenerate them, killing them in the process right?

Apollo

VIP
I think Anglo-Saxon countries would like to use such weapon if they had the chance, since they are undercover expansionists!

I don't think this is true, but HIV might have been an ethnic bioweapon. The distribution pattern of the HIV epicenter looks highly suspect.

It would not shock me if this was an early attempt by crazy White Afrikaner scientists.

I don't think this is true, but HIV might have been an ethnic bioweapon. The distribution pattern of the HIV epicenter looks highly suspect.

It would not shock me if this was an early attempt by crazy White Afrikaner scientists.

I had my suspicions too, but if DNA was discovered during WW2 do you think the Reich would invest heavily into it?

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
This is one racist ass thread.You guys put hitler to shame with these disgusting comments.Am I the only moral human on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.