Ethiopians in Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Never heard this happening in Somaliland but it might be true in Puntland.

All I know is the northern Somalis need to deport all the Ethiopians back to Aidthopia while southern Somalis need to relocate all the Bantus back to their homeland in Southeast Africa. Then once all of this is completed, Somalia should then implement a strict immigration policy similar to the Japanese to keep our country homogeneous and safe, inshallah.
we like our bantus .they are excellent farmers. there is a bantu familly living and taking care of my familly farms in afgoye and janaale .we will never let them go :fittytousand:

Did you learn whichever Amisom soldiers language they speak? Was it Burundi? Rwanda or Kenya?

Is making fufu hard?

This is the part where I'm actually laughing.
AMISOM-Somalia.jpg

they speak kirundi and are from burundi .i prefer cambuulo over fufu .
when the oromo expansion on puntland happens ,would you come to banadir and eat some cambuulo with me ?:feedme:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If they took over south Somalia, so be it, it may even be for the better. Somalis hate everybody (even themselves) for no reason. Waa dad jiran. The Somali reputation in the West is trash, the last people we should be worried about are dad masakeen ah who didn’t even choose to come there.

Hypothetically speaking, would you mind if they took over most of Somalia? Where does your "dey good people, we bad people" narrative reach its limit?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Their birth rates aren’t any higher than Somalis, they don’t own the farmland they just work on them they mostly live in IDP or refugee camps. I saw more Bantu IDPs than Ethiopians in PL. Somalis over exaggerate. Waa dad maskeen ah, and they mostly left to Kenya, Uganda, iyo Tanzania. The camp is closing in Kenya so they fled to the camps in Uganda from what I heard. If you really get to know Bantu they are good people, hard workers, with good hearts. If they took over south Somalia, so be it, it may even be for the better. Somalis hate everybody (even themselves) for no reason. Waa dad jiran. The Somali reputation in the West is trash, the last people we should be worried about are dad masakeen ah who didn’t even choose to come there.
We wuz trash n shieeet. War bax, demonising your people in favor of strangers.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Hypothetically speaking, would you mind if they took over most of Somalia? Where does your "dey good people, we bad people" narrative reach its limit?
Dey good people until a machete wielding Bantu come knocks your door:siilaanyolaugh:
images (23).jpeg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Their birth rates aren’t any higher than Somalis, they don’t own the farmland they just work on them they mostly live in IDP or refugee camps. I saw more Bantu IDPs than Ethiopians in PL. Somalis over exaggerate. Waa dad maskeen ah, and they mostly left to Kenya, Uganda, iyo Tanzania. The camp is closing in Kenya so they fled to the camps in Uganda from what I heard. If you really get to know Bantu they are good people, hard workers, with good hearts. If they took over south Somalia, so be it, it may even be for the better. Somalis hate everybody (even themselves) for no reason. Waa dad jiran. The Somali reputation in the West is trash, the last people we should be worried about are dad masakeen ah who didn’t even choose to come there.
Bantus were some of the worst culprits in the civil war.

When the civil war occurred and Darood got cleansed from Mogadishu, we had to flee towards Jubbaland by the highway. The Bantu population is densest halfway through this highway. They would attack unarmed civilians and hammer nails into their foreheads, which didn't kill you instantly but would leave you alive enough to suffer until you die.

I love how Puntlanders try to laugh at Ajuuraan saying they've never heard of it, you haven't even come close to what they achieved so pipe down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending