Ethiopians "cover" a Somali song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

"New hot Ethiopian music" :siilaanyolaugh:
How are you gonna cover a Somali song and call it Ethiopian
These hilib ceyriin eating dogs have gone too far :chrisfreshhah:
Someone said that its "Purely Ethiopian" and said that Khadidja Qalanjo is Ethiopian :mjlol:

The original song

They changed the lyrics too :mjlol:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Aren't you like 14 years old? Go do some revision:mjlol:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats not even a cover, they made another version with somali lyrics. Those Ethiopians didn't, they claimed it as their own and called it "New Ethiopian music" everyone knows that its a Ethiopian song we haven't claimed it and we won't associate with raw eating dogs :hova:
warya you don't know me so don't come to my thread talking shit about me ok:ufdup:

Thats not even a cover, they made another version with somali lyrics. Those Ethiopians didn't, they claimed it as their own and called it "New Ethiopian music" everyone knows that its a Ethiopian song we haven't claimed it and we won't associate with raw eating dogs :hova:
warya you don't know me so don't come to my thread talking shit about me ok:ufdup:

It's got the exact same beat, only the language is different. If Jano Band had changed it to Amharic^ or said Somali in the title, you'd still be salty so nah :camby:.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
It's got the exact same beat, only the language is different. If Jano Band had changed it to Amharic^ or said Somali in the title, you'd still be salty so nah :camby:.
Your people stole a entire region from Somalia but gets salty if a Somali person changes the language of a song.
Why are you even on a Somali forum if you Ethiopian :drakelaugh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Tell me where you reside:ayaanswag:
195f94109df21fc980a363ea183fe4df.jpg

You are now being monitored for suspected predatory behaviour.
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
That was asked for the sake of an argument I cancelled, as in where does she/he reside, if it isn't Somalia then the argument about what I'm doing on this site should be removed:damedamn:.
pvjsz5ektjp3qps27a9t.jpg

Werent you the one being so triggered over that I called you a secret agent :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending