Ethiopians Claim Somali lands

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I had an awkward encounter today
I had an Ethiopian lady and her son come to me, they had an appointment.
They asked me where I was from and I said Somali from Djibouti and awbare, they looked at me weird and said , so you're Ethiopian too. I said no Somali. They then said awbare is in Ethiopia, so I kept silent and had a smile on my face because I am at work and have to keep it professional, so I got a little cheeky because I was annoyed how they were claiming our land and I decided to ask them if they were "Amhara" and the guy was like "Ethiopia, we all one ".
He had a angry grin on his face after asking him that question and i laughed out lould 🤣

I wouldnt risk my job for raw meat eaters 😭 i did enough by finishing them with my last question 😁
You have a job?
2B199A72-1598-4A74-8202-FA24F33BD913.png
It seems @Basra ‘s curse has banished ABAYOO YOU ARE FREE AT LAST

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I wouldnt risk my job for raw meat eaters 😭 i did enough by finishing them with my last question 😁
Understandable, but what would happen if you asked in Af Somali about how we are all one. He probably be confused and ask you to say that in Eng, and by that u would have made a point
The concept of Somaliweyn boils their blood lol.
Wallahi these raw meat eaters claiming us is blood boiling

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They asked me where I was from and I said Somali from Djibouti and awbare, they looked at me weird and said , so you're Ethiopian too. I said no Somali. They then said awbare is in Ethiopia, so I kept silent and had a smile on my face because I am at work and have to keep it professional, so I got a little cheeky because I was annoyed how they were claiming our land and I decided to ask them if they were "Amhara" and the guy was like "Ethiopia, we all one ".
He had a angry grin on his face after asking him that question and i laughed out lould 🤣
Boqorada Wadani Ah :banderas: :salute:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

waa ku suktay walee. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Never heard awbare but I must admit these xabashis know their geography well. My brother, you are indeed Ethiopian. (it could another aw barre you are talking about though)
:friendhug:

image.png

Last edited:
You became like Italy taking other peoples land disgusting. Ethiopia is gonna collapse after the war with sudana and egypt.

The town is in the Somali region of Ethiopia. Please forward your request to the regional administration, not to me. If the Somali region says it is not their land then you can have it. Problem solved. In the meantime, I'm happy to have found my new Ethiopian brother @SOULSEARCHING :ftw9nwa:

The town is in the Somali region of Ethiopia. Please forward your request to the regional administration, not to me. If the Somali region says it is not their land then you can have it. Problem fixed.
Ogaden is my home and the British gave you my home because you allied to them. We ogadens are going to get our home back one day.

Trending

Latest posts