Ethiopian Prime Minister Desalegn resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think the Ethiopian elites are realizing you can’t silence the growing majority. It’s wise to step down and give power back to the people :)

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
TPLF is trying to make fire between oromo and amhara :shookgabre:
When not if the TPLF trigger article 39 it would authentize my theory.

I always said Iley and the Liyuu were never traitors but a Strategic move to Solidfy And Control DDS and even Pave the way of Greater Autonom and then Idependence.

Thirdly in My Opinion if DDS becomes Independent, I agree that Somaliland should be Given Independence.
It would Create A Block of 4 countries with Somali Majorities.

Somaliweyn can be a Political and Economical Union with open borders and a single Currency backed by all 4 goverment banks.

Somaliweyn ha soo maaxdo
Somaliweyn ha soo naaxdo
Somaliweyn ha soo duxdo
Somaliweyn Hanoolato

We need cut deals and get whats our right and aim for the highest position in the country - The Pm position, and we need a lot Mps in the parliament, and ministers and many more demands etc.

That's if Ethiopia is still there, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

Eventually tigrai will secede, they have invested a lot in their regions. Interesting time.

Last edited:
Iley is fucked, he can pray to Meles as much as he can. There's no stopping the Oromos :mjkkk::patrice::whew:
Hey dummy, even if oromos were given the pm position the TPLF are still in control, the new oromo PM is going to have as much power as haile mariam desalegn had which is zero power.

Oromos wasn't fighting for this position, they were fighting to topple the current regime and take over the country.

amboli

DIR POWER
This is just musical chairs. As long as woyane are in power it doesn't matter what stooge they place as PM.

Somalis in DDSI must use this opportunity to call for independence and break up the colonial XABASH project called Ethiopia.

DIR POWER:vncu2n5:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Hey dummy, even if oromos were given the pm position the TPLF are still in control, the new oromo PM is going to have as much power as haile mariam desalegn had which is zero power.

Oromos wasn't fighting for this position, they were fighting to topple the current regime and take over the country.
I don't get these oromos man. Why can't they just take over the country they got the numbers why are they such pussies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending