Ethiopian Muslims help prepare cities for Christian Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Gondar, muslims are preparing the city for the coming Meskel (Cross) christian holiday.

In Addis Ababa, voluntary muslims are preparing churchs for the coming Meskel (Cross) christian holiday.

Last edited:
42283823_575729116178383_4897578274512699392_n.jpg

The muslim youth with the church's priest. Look at their T-Shirts both the cross and moon on their chest.

42140311_575728976178397_5383303732404420608_n.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's some positive shit man. Power to them. Great thread fam.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What kinda muslims are those?:gucciwhat:. I feel like there is something fishy there. Maybe they're getting fat checks:manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
This is exactly the Muslims I grew up with. During the Meles regime when TPLF was jailing Muslims and calling them terrorists, it was Ethiopian christians allover the world that stood with their muslim brothers saying they are their brothers and not terrorists. And when Ethiopian christians were slaughtered in Lybia, our muslim brothers stood with us, mourning and helping families and condemning the barbaric act. May God bless our Muslim brothers and sisters! I had only positive experience with them starting from childhood.

This is exactly the Muslims I grew up with. During the Meles regime when TPLF was jailing Muslims and calling them terrorists, it was Ethiopian christians allover the world that stood with their muslim brothers saying they are their brothers and not terrorists. And when Ethiopian christians were slaughtered in Lybia, our muslim brothers stood with us, mourning and helping families and condemning the barbaric act. May God bless our Muslim brothers and sisters! I had only positive experience with them starting from childhood.

What an inspiring post! Thank you sis :it0tdo8:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why do you keep on taking about Ethiopians on here. It's getting jarring wallahi no one will like you

:damn::damn::damn::liberaltears::nahgirl: weak ass muslims:camby:

Young Popeye

Call me pops

I found it odd that Amhara diaspora supported isis sympathizers against tplf, i guess an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Abiy is an Arab lover and sell out, he will turn the country into an arabian cesspool. I actually dont mind this as I have spent some time in dessie, and saw these hybrid amhara arab women, they are out of this world :banderas: btw kana tv has new episodes tonight :reallymaury: the ottoman indoctrination of ethiopia is almost complete :sass1:

I found it odd that Amhara diaspora supported isis sympathizers against tplf, i guess an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Abiy is an Arab lover and sell out, he will turn the country into an arabian cesspool. I actually dont mind this as I have spent some time in dessie, and saw these hybrid amhara arab women, they are out of this world :banderas: btw kana tv has new episodes tonight :reallymaury: the ottoman indoctrination of ethiopia is almost complete :sass1:

:comeon:

1. Every Ethiopian knows PM Abiy and his Amhara Wife are evangelical Christians, not Muslims. He is a democrat and not ISIS sympathizer.
2. Kana TV was launched years before PM Abiy when TPLF was fully in control. Kana TV also don't promote Arabism/Islamism but rather western culture (love, sex etc. :))

We love PM Abiy because he freed all political prisoners and made us all free to speak our mind without fear of repression and jailing. Political parties are free, medias are free etc. For us we will support anyone who is serious about democratic values whether he is a Muslim, Christian, Woman, Oromo, Gambella or whatever. Democracy, Liberty and Freedom is what matters for us the most, not tribal or religious affiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending