Ethiopian migrants from Amhara and Oromia regions flood Borama

Laagite

الداروودي
Borama is the closest major city alongside the border with DDS.

What's interesting here is how Reer Borama who were generally known as tolerant started harboring anti-migration sentiment.

The city hosts refugees from Konfur Galbeed, Oromia, Yemen, Syria and recently Amhara.

Any Boromaawis here, I would like an insider take on the situation.
I hate it, literally all the street kids were foreigners, they come and knock on your door everyday for water and food, all they do is beg, one oromo family is camped out next to my house and they knock on our doors everyday, they don’t have any jobs all they do is beg, like I don’t hate any Poor people, but I’ve seen their father is somehow always has chaad. They purposely set up camp in between houses , they walk around with Qashin. And their appearances, they look dusty and the women don’t wear hijab or proper attire and smell like Kadi

Laagite

الداروودي
I hate it, literally all the street kids were foreigners, they come and knock on your door everyday for water and food, all they do is beg, one oromo family is camped out next to my house and they knock on our doors everyday, they don’t have any jobs all they do is beg, like I don’t hate any Poor people, but I’ve seen their father is somehow always has chaad. They purposely set up camp in between houses , they walk around with Qashin. And their appearances, they look dusty and the women don’t wear hijab or proper attire and smell like Kadi
My çondolences sxb, hope reer Awdal get their act together cuz this ain't caadi.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sounds like it’s too hard to reverse. You’ll be accused of mass human rights violations if you just get rid of every shisheeye. My condolences.

Oromos are known to be great farmers,
There are oromo descend who have been captured during the gaalo madoow wars working in lower shabelleh farms to this day who heavily mixed with the bantu samaale . Reer boroma should send them to the south

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Oromos are known to be great farmers,
There are oromo descend who have been captured during the gaalo madoow wars working in lower shabelleh farms to this day who heavily mixed with the bantu samaale . Reer boroma should send them to the south
I’m starting a get all the Oromo married to Bantus movement. Thanks for the idea.

The Yemeni & Amhara refugees at least work or own their own businesses and contribute positively to the economy. You rarely ever see them on the street begging. Oromos, on the other hand, are always stealing, begging, and camping out on private property.

Laagite

الداروودي
The Yemeni & Amhara refugees at least work or own their own businesses and contribute positively to the economy. You rarely ever see them on the street begging. Oromos, on the other hand, are always stealing, begging, and camping out on private property.
Amharas are dangerous they have a colonizer mindset believing that the horn belongs to Abyssinia.

Defeated and colonized people

Trending