Ethiopian Jews Live Matters Too

Wikipedia:

Buda (or bouda), in Ethiopian folk religion, is the power of the evil eye and the ability to change into a hyena. Buda is generally believed by the wider society to be a power held and wielded by those in a different social group, for example among the Beta Israel or metalworkers.[1][2]:20-21 The belief is also present in Sudan, Tanzania, and among the Berber people in Morocco.[3]

Are you Ethiopian?

So basically they’re the Yibir of Ethiopia? Interesting...

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I believe we can you this ass weapon against any pro BLM jew nigga i for one congratulate u on this fine discovery as i will use it to slap shoshana's ass while eating cake

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They actually are! It’s believed that they are the descendants of the Canaanites (the original people who lived in Canaan (Palestine). the Canaanites were known to be the children of ham and were the siblings of Cush and Phut. They got drove away by the Israelis and people didn’t know what happened to them afterwards (the testament claimed that they all died but it isn’t a reliable source since it got changed time over time).

mand if they even ARENT the descendants of the Canaanites. Canaan (Judea/palestine) originally belonged to ham and its children (Cush, Canaan, and Phut).
The ancient canaanites were giants and were like the ppl of HUD A.S in size and strength if we go by the bible descriptions, hell even the quran confirms the existence of jalut the giant from their race. They had plenty of giants among their tribes.

I'm sure they were wiped out by the israelites. They were the biggest race physically described in the bible and were larger in size than nordics or somoans. It's hard to believe that such a ppl existed let alone exit today. But ever since i read on the ppl of Hud and found that the hadith support the theory of giant like humans among mankind, i concluded that the biblical account of the canaanites was plausible.

:jaynerd:

The ancient canaanites were giants and were like the ppl of HUD A.S in size and strength if we go by the bible descriptions, hell even the quran confirms the existence of jalut the giant from their race. They had plenty of giants among their tribes.

I'm sure they were wiped out by the israelites. They were the biggest race physically described in the bible and were larger in size than nordics or somoans. It's hard to believe that such a ppl existed let alone exit today. But ever since i read on the ppl of Hud and found that the hadith support the theory of giant like humans among mankind, i concluded that the biblical account of the canaanites was plausible.

:jaynerd:
Yeah their skin was said to be extremely dark (which is logical since they were hamitic) they had well sculpted features but extremely strong too. It’s actually a wonder! the Israelis fought against them and they eventually won :gucciwhat:

T
There is many Yibir Somalis who got picked up as jews to Israel only because their name sounded hebrew.:mjlol:
They aren’t even jews either. They got confirmed to be magicians and witches in the past and they didn’t practice any Abrahamic religion

Are Yibirs still jewish i thought they all converted or some shieet
They aren’t. Their ancestors used to be magicians and witches. Most of them didn’t practice any Abrahamic religion (Christianity, Islam, Judaism). Only a few of them are converted Jews.

Trending