Ethiopian General says no reason Ethiopia should remain landlocked comment comes day b4 Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep rumors are the Ethiopians want access to the red sea. I'm getting report it 2 locations on the red sea between Xiis, LasQoray or Bosaso.

It makes sense Ethiopian forces entered Sool to secure 2 of the 3 locations

Farm

VIP
Yep rumors are the Ethiopians want access to the red sea. I'm getting report it 2 locations on the red sea between Xiis, LasQoray or Bosaso.

It makes sense Ethiopian forces entered Sool to secure 2 of the 3 locations

If farmaajo does this he’d go down as the worst president in Somalia’s history, and his days as president will be numbered.

If farmaajo does this he’d go down as the worst president in Somalia’s history, and his days as president will be numbered.
Why are you against farmaajo I thought you want an investment in garacad port :eek: now the opportunity came knocking and farmaajo accepted what corrupt gaas wanted which is the deal to go through :)

Thanks farmaajo for looking out for puntland interests :siilaanyolaugh:

Inshallah they invade.

The only thing that united somalis is hatred for Xabashis. It will be 77 all over again , we captured a third of their country in 4 months. If they want a repeat, go ahead.

Farm

VIP
Did you forget who brought Ethiopians into Somalia in the first place or what:mjlol:

Savages from the south did who destroyed their own capital and threatened another country. If you think one man could bring billions of dollars of US aid and an entire nations army to Somalia ...well you are kind of retarded tbh.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Savages from the south did who destroyed their own capital and threatened another country. If you think one man could bring billions of dollars of US aid and an entire nations army to Somalia ...well you are kind of retarded tbh.
FCD35013-E3DF-4058-8B8A-4D7477CE0C5D.jpeg

Nah nah nah lets go back way back into time:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
That was a justified war against a secular genocidal government, blame your uncle for pushing people against the wall.
Enough to run into the arms of Somalis eternal enemy just 1 year after thousands upon thousands of Somali heroes lost their lives trying to free our occupied brethren and now your against Ethiopia your pathetic sick hypocrite:drakekidding:

If Faarmajo does this, the entire FGS needs to be executed. Civil war is prefferable to Ethiopia having a navy on our shores.

Dont worry though. I have no faith in Darood to not sell out, but the West won't allow Ethiopia to annex us. They'd rather a weak Somalia then a too-powerful combined Ethiopia. Plus remember that Ethiopia is a beggar state as well. Just one that begs less than we do. They can't afford a navy even if had our sea. No-one's going to fund them.

I'!m more worried about the ports and JigJiga.

If Faarmajo does this, the entire FGS needs to be executed. Civil war is prefferable to Ethiopia having a navy on our shores.

Dont worry though. I have no faith in Darood to not sell out, but the West won't allow Ethiopia to annex us. They'd rather a weak Somalia then a too-powerful combined Ethiopia. Plus remember that Ethiopia is a beggar state as well. Just one that begs less than we do. They can't afford a navy even if had our sea. No-one's going to fund them.

I'!m more worried about the ports and JigJiga.

Farmaajo is saving the South but he had to give up Caluula, Qandala, Xiis, Lasqoray & Bosaso :kanyeshrug:

Besides Ethiopia wants access to the red sea. All the Somali's on the Indian Ocean are fine there wont be any Ethiopian Navy there

Farm

VIP
Farmaajo is saving the South but he had to give up Caluula, Qandala, Xiis, Lasqoray & Bosaso :kanyeshrug:

Besides Ethiopia wants access to the red sea. All the Somali's on the Indian Ocean are fine there wont be any Ethiopian Navy there

Good luck with that. Farmaajo and his Ethiopian boyfriends won’t step a foot on PL soil or sea.

Good to hear, but they don't mind as long as they have any navy. Plus what I said still applies. A beggar state like Ethiopia can't afford it.

It's sad walahi, if if Djibouti and Somaliland co-operate, we could shut down Ethiopia instantly. 95% of thier imports go through Djibouti/Berbera. The Xabashis starve overnight. Then we could force a referendum and get Galbeed back. So fuckin easy. Just goes to show that we're our worst enemies.

Good to hear, but they don't mind as long as they have any navy. Plus what I said still applies. A beggar state like Ethiopia can't afford it.

It's sad walahi, if if Djibouti and Somaliland co-operate, we could shut down Ethiopia instantly. 95% of thier imports go through Djibouti/Berbera. The Xabashis starve overnight. Then we could force a referendum and get Galbeed back. So fuckin easy. Just goes to show that we're our worst enemies.

I agree we are our worst enemies.
What can we do when we deluded fools like @Farm Equipment claiming Somali :bell:

Good luck with that. Farmaajo and his Ethiopian boyfriends won’t step a foot on PL soil or sea.

Farmaajo is doing his best 4 the people of qandala, caluula, bosaso, xiis & lasqoray

PL will receive many ethiopians not just oromo filth like right now but elite injirley

The PMPF will have allies in the Ethiopian Navy which will be based in Lasqoray, xiis, garacad, Bosaso, caluula & qandala

Long live PL
Long live ethiopia
Long live Somalia

Farmaajo is doing his best 4 the people of qandala, caluula, bosaso, xiis & lasqoray

PL will receive many ethiopians not just oromo filth like right now but elite injirley

The PMPF will have allies in the Ethiopian Navy which will be based in Lasqoray, xiis, garacad, Bosaso, caluula & qandala

Long live PL
Long live ethiopia
Long live Somalia
Never went that far mate wtf. f*ck Ethiopia, Oromo and Xabesh are the same, just different coloured shit.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Any raw meater that steps foot in Puntland has made their blood halaal for consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts