Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
1024x538_567347.jpg

Eritrea, Ethiopia foreign ministers in Somalia for high-level talks
Abdur Rahman Alfa Shaban11 hours ago
Somalia

Foreign Affairs Ministers of Eritrea and Ethiopia arrived in the Somali capital Mogadishu on Wednesday, October 17, for talks.

Somalia’s Foreign Affairs Minister Ahmed Isse Awad received his counterparts, Osman Saleh, Eritrea; and Workneh Gebeyehu, Ethiopia, on their arrival at the airport.

Reports indicate that the meeting will culminate in the meeting of leaders of the respective countries. It is seen as the latest sign of strengthening of relations across the Horn of Africa.

Political watchers say it is a boost for regional cooperation, diplomacy and security. There has been no date announced with respect to when Ethiopian Prime minister Abiy Ahmed and Eritrea’s Isaias Afwerki will be expected in town.

The last time the three ministers met in the region was in Asmara after their leaders signed a tripartite cooperation agreement. The trio were dispatched to Djibouti to mediate in soured relations between Eritrea and Djibouti.

Since the meeting between the ministers, Eritrean president Isaias Afwerki and Djibouti’s Ismail Omar Guelleh have met under the auspices of the Saudi king to begin efforts at resolving their decade-long disagreement.

Away from the region, the trio also represented their countries at the 73rd United Nations General Assembly in New York. With a common theme of Eritrea sanctions lifting running across their address.

:yacadiim:Interesting I would like to point out that i think Eritrea has really won the war with Ethiopia by outlasting the TPLF regime and their policies have come to an end and also this makes the federal states and opposition like Xasan Sheikh look really bad remember when they said Mogadishu was not safe enough to conduct talks now FM are meeting there and soon Head of States from African nations will be coming there egg on the faces it’s seems this government has the trust of everybody but the federal states and the opposition :kanyeshrug:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In sha Allah hassan sheikh will be selected president of mogadishu cause the people of mogadishu favour president hassan sheilh over farmaajo

And as for the federal states they are against this corrupt and tyrannical dictatorship in Mogadishu that’s protected by amisom

1024x538_567347.jpg

Eritrea, Ethiopia foreign ministers in Somalia for high-level talks
Abdur Rahman Alfa Shaban11 hours ago
Somalia

Foreign Affairs Ministers of Eritrea and Ethiopia arrived in the Somali capital Mogadishu on Wednesday, October 17, for talks.

Somalia’s Foreign Affairs Minister Ahmed Isse Awad received his counterparts, Osman Saleh, Eritrea; and Workneh Gebeyehu, Ethiopia, on their arrival at the airport.

Reports indicate that the meeting will culminate in the meeting of leaders of the respective countries. It is seen as the latest sign of strengthening of relations across the Horn of Africa.

Political watchers say it is a boost for regional cooperation, diplomacy and security. There has been no date announced with respect to when Ethiopian Prime minister Abiy Ahmed and Eritrea’s Isaias Afwerki will be expected in town.

The last time the three ministers met in the region was in Asmara after their leaders signed a tripartite cooperation agreement. The trio were dispatched to Djibouti to mediate in soured relations between Eritrea and Djibouti.

Since the meeting between the ministers, Eritrean president Isaias Afwerki and Djibouti’s Ismail Omar Guelleh have met under the auspices of the Saudi king to begin efforts at resolving their decade-long disagreement.

Away from the region, the trio also represented their countries at the 73rd United Nations General Assembly in New York. With a common theme of Eritrea sanctions lifting running across their address.

:yacadiim:Interesting I would like to point out that i think Eritrea has really won the war with Ethiopia by outlasting the TPLF regime and their policies have come to an end and also this makes the federal states and opposition like Xasan Sheikh look really bad remember when they said Mogadishu was not safe enough to conduct talks now FM are meeting there and soon Head of States from African nations will be coming there egg on the faces it’s seems this government has the trust of everybody but the federal states and the opposition :kanyeshrug:

Fadlan, is the eternal capital Hargeysa on their itinerary?:ulyin:

In sha Allah hassan sheikh will be selected president of mogadishu cause the people of mogadishu favour president hassan sheilh over farmaajo

And as for the federal states they are against this corrupt and tyrannical dictatorship in Mogadishu that’s protected by amisom
Stop spreading lies, the people support the govt.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop spreading lies, the people support the govt.
What people are you talking about? Are you referring to your tribe murursade when you say the people? My people from puntland are against the corrupt government in mogadishu

Khayre is a corrupt dictator thats guarded by amisom troops who supports saudia arabia tyranical government

Here is islaan bashir speaking at the port garacad gathering explaining how khayre refused to lay down the conerstone as a symbolic gesture yet refused demonstrating he is clearly against puntland developement

So next time you speak dont speak on behalf of all somalis only speak for your clan who inhabit mogadishu dayniile

Last edited:
What people are you talking about? Are you referring to your tribe murursade when you say the people? My people from puntland are against the corrupt government in mogadishu

Khayre is a corrupt dictator thats guarded by amisom troops who supports saudia arabia tyranical government
Lol the majority in Somalia support the govt. Im not speaking about politicians but the regular people, and yeah in Puntland as well. Who are you to speak for everyone? He's not corrupt, evidence? Dictator lol and no they're guarded by Somalis. Saudi Arabia? You're literally just saying anything.

When did you become so anti-fed govt? and why

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol the majority in Somalia support the govt. Im not speaking about politicians but the regular people, and yeah in Puntland as well. Who are you to speak for everyone? He's not corrupt, evidence? Dictator lol and no they're guarded by Somalis. Saudi Arabia? You're literally just saying anything.

When did you become so anti-fed govt? and why
When khayre and farmaajo stood against puntland developement refusing to lay down the corner stone for garacad port construction when no money was needed by the federal government aince the people of puntland funded the project themsleves

This man is his excellency islaan bashir the supreme leader of puntland and he is against the federal government in mogadishu and so are all puntlanders who islaan bashir represents

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This mareexan and murursade corrupt government that don’t even control mogadishu will fall in sha Allah

When khayre and farmaajo stood against puntland developement refusing to lay down the corner stone for garacad port construction when no money was needed by the federal government aince the people of puntland funded the project themsleves

This man is his excellency islaan bashir the supreme leader of puntland and he is against the federal government in mogadishu and so are all puntlanders who islaan bashir represents
I understand how thats upsetting, I'm sure there was a reason for it and it definitely wouldn't be anti-development. Don't you think you're overreacting?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I understand how thats upsetting, I'm sure there was a reason for it and it definitely wouldn't be anti-development. Don't you think you're overreacting?
Heres khayre in hirshabelle laying down the corner stone of the parliment building and the presidential palace of hirshabelle and few roads and a training base that will be solely funded by the federal government in mogadishu
While he refused to lay down the corner stone in puntland garacad as a symbolic gesture since the construction was solely funded by the people of puntland

Allah willing garacad port will be completed while khayre is still in office laakinse farmaajo and khayre flagrantly displayed their enmity towards the people of puntland laakinse walle ciyaarta waa galin dembe fari qorax ma qariso bey ku maahmaahan somalida been weey sheegan laakinse ruun bey ku maahmaahan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This Marehan government will stay in office for 21 yrs fam. :manny:
You are daydreaming like khayre and farmaajo behaving like this is the kacan era boowe tell them to wake up and smell the amisom troops guarding them kkk farmaajo iyo khayre waa rag buur saaran oo islaa weyn soon cagaha damiirka bey saraayaan

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You are daydreaming like khayre and farmaajo behaving like this is the kacan era boowe tell them to wake up and smell the amisom troops guarding them kkk farmaajo iyo khayre waa rag buur saaran oo islaa weyn soon cagaha damiirka bey saraayaan

I'm not daydreaming fam. Jaalle Farmaajo has a goal and he shall reach that goal inshallah. And no mucaarad or cadow is gonna stop him. AMISOM is leaving. And the country's army is getting stronger so they can be self reliant.

Farm

VIP
I'm not daydreaming fam. Jaalle Farmaajo has a goal and he shall reach that goal inshallah. And no mucaarad or cadow is gonna stop him. AMISOM is leaving. And the country's army is getting stronger so they can be self reliant.

Amisom isn’t leaving and the army is getting weaker everyday. I’m afraid if Kheyre and Farmaajo don’t leave soon Villa Xamar will become the next Al Shabab stronghold.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Amisom isn’t leaving and the army is getting weaker everyday. I’m afraid if Kheyre and Farmaajo don’t leave soon Villa Xamar will become the next Al Shabab stronghold.

Just recently there was new full batch of a trained army. And AMISOM is guaranteed to leave in 2020. Fam I really doubt Al Kabob will gain access into Villa Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts