Ethiopian community in Hargeisa giving their opinions on the DP world deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illegal immigrants , inshallah they will be sent back to their aids infested country.Furthermore this guy must be high if he thinks he owns anything when he is a barber working for Somalis.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Illegal immigrants , inshallah they will be sent back to their aids infested country.
That isn't how Somaliland works.All of these immigrants have been welcomed by the locals and the goverment.They do amazing work.

Unlike Somalia were bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.
I told ya, we are one country after all, @waraabe :lolbron:
You seem to misunderstand.In Somaliland everyone but non lander somalis are welcome to work and contribute to the country.An Ethiopian has more rights than a non lander somali in Somaliland.:banderas:

Last edited:
That isn't how Somaliland works.All of these immigrants have been welcomed by the locals and the goverment.They do amazing work.

Unlike Somalia were bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.
Just because you got head from a habashi doesn't mean they are anything to Somalis.
:samwelcome:

Nope these are illegal immigrants, kulahaa habashi are brothers.Habashi are illegal immigrants, the Somaliland government sent their begging ass back to Ethiopia after the oromo / somali conflict.If you are half habashi understand that your habashi side is nothing to Somalis.

Nobody is going to Somalia, no jobs to steal in Somalia.
:farmajoyaab:

Just because you got head from a habashi doesn't mean they are anything to Somalis.

Nope these are illegal immigrants, kulahaa habashi are brothers.Habashi are illegal immigrants, the Somaliland government sent their begging ass back to Ethiopia after the oromo / somali conflict.If you are half habashi understand that your habashi side is nothing to Somalis.

The jobs in Somaliland must be over-flowing with all the kids doing Tahrib. I even meet these kids when I am brought to assist their asylum claims, many with Waqooyi accent :dabcasar:

Zero

Somaliland patriot

I don't know in what reality you live but Somaliland citizens despise one group of people on the horn of Africa,somalis from Somalia!

The brotherhood between SL and Ethiopia can't be destroyed by some uneducated Oromo's who are second class citizens in Ethiopia.
The locals know that when war breaks out with Somalia their friends are the Ethiopians.
With Ethiopia’s growing economy and the port deal that will bring our relationship closer,the future is bright.:banderas:

The jobs in Somaliland must be over-flowing with all the kids doing Tahrib. I even meet these kids when I am brought to assist their asylum claims, many with Waqooyi accent :dabcasar:
Only jobs in Somaliland are prostitution and political prostitution.
:cool::cool:
Also not funny to make fun of tahrib victims.Ciyaal kacaan mentality.

You seem to misunderstand.In Somaliland everyone but non lander somalis are welcome to work and contribute to the country.An Ethiopian has more rights than a non lander somali in Somaliland.:banderas:
:farole::ileycry::faysalwtf: Isaaqs will be eaten and swallowed by Oromos. they're 35 million.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Only jobs in Somaliland are prostitution and political prostitution.
:cool::cool:
I think you are confusing Somaliland with neighbouring Somalia which has a goverment that only controles 30% of the capital and 30k foreign troops that have been operating within Somalia for 11 years.And now Turkey and Qatar are buying Somalia's assets for pennies.
:farole::ileycry::faysalwtf: Isaaqs will be eaten and swallowed by Oromos. they're 35 million.
Its not going to happen because their population in SL isn't even 10k.
Unlike Somalia were bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.:susp:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I think you are confusing Somaliland with neighbouring Somalia which has a goverment that only controles 30% of the capital and 30k foreing troops that have been operating within Somalia for 11 years.And now Turkey and Qatar are buying Somalia's assets for pennies.

Its not going to happen because their population in SL isn't even 10k.
Unlike Somalia were bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.:susp:
Somaliland is a hoe that needs to be dominated by someone
It was first the brits
Then it was siyaad
Now it'll be the Emiratis:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts