Ethiopian belligerents agree cessation of hostilities, TPLF to disarm

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sad Mark Few GIF by NCAA March Madness

If this thread is true they were truly conquered, they have to disarm and give all weapons to the ENDF and they agreed to have a puppet government in Tigray hand picked by Abiy. They legit did't get anything they wanted except if they get to keep western Tigray. The Ethiopian way is harsh lol.

GemState

36/21
VIP
If this thread is true they were truly conquered, they have to disarm and give all weapons to the ENDF and they agreed to have a puppet government in Tigray hand picked by Abiy. They legit did't get anything they wanted except if they get to keep western Tigray. The Ethiopian way is harsh lol.
Tigray are only 6% of Ethiopia's population. I'm honestly shocked they lasted this long

• Gets a Nobel Peace Prize
  • Decides he wants another
  • Starts a war and then ends it
  • 2nd Nobel Peace Prize incoming
400 IQ Chad Abiy Ahmed

Let's tell it like it is and say out loud what many privately think......Ethiopia being gaalo ruled and having a large percentage of its population being gaalo means beesha lixaad won't want Ethiopia to go down the same path Somalia did

Abiy Ahmed could have gotten rid of TPLF if he turned Tigrayen people against them and lured members of TPLF on his side but he is a stupid egomaniac who taught he could easily force an entire community to his side and now after his 2 year failed military campaign he has to recognize TPLF is the ruling party in Tigray region.

The hostilities will be reignited again. Tigrayans won't forget their martyrs either, peace isn't an option as long as Abiye and TPLF are in power. Until one party is out for good, peace deals are shallow gestures.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
How many decades do you guys think it will take to rebuild Tigray region infrastructure
If it took them ~3 to get where they were now it will take them 5-6 to do it again.

iirc Tigray was having years where there real gdp growth rate was over 25%. I didnt even know africans were capable of that level of bililiqo and corruption.

Ethiopia has done a number to Tigray. They genocided thousands raped looted and destroyed their land. They’re only gonna come back smarter and harder after this. They will remember this forever

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
complete defeat, ably has annihilated the TPLF:
  • The TPLF agrees to completely disarm. According to the agreement, within thirty days from today (November 2), the TPLF will completely disarm.
  • Within ten days of the meeting of the senior military officers of the two parties, the TPLF will hand over all heavy weaponry to the National Defense ForcesWithin a few short days,
  • the current organizational structure of the TPLF will be dissolved and an interim administration led by the Federal Government will be established

Let's tell it like it is and say out loud what many privately think......Ethiopia being gaalo ruled and having a large percentage of its population being gaalo means beesha lixaad won't want Ethiopia to go down the same path Somalia did
Exactly what I was thinking. US has been sending several envoys to Addis Abebe. They had a failed meeting in Djibouti and they still kept pushing the peace process.

There was no effort like that during the beginning years of our civil war. They let us burn our nation to the ground with little to no interference.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Lets see if this treaty will last, I don’t think tigrayans will give their weapons without the other side also stopping hostilities.

Is the situation on the ground so one sided that tigrayans have agreed for these terms?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Eritrea's Afwerk has done a number to Tigray. They genocided thousands raped looted and destroyed their land. They’re only gonna come back smarter and harder after this. They will remember this forever

Abiy
1667422185193.png

Aferki
1667422632028.png

>C'mon! U scared or something Dayuus, I gotcha

Abiy huh
1667422802045.png

Afwerki:
1667422911879.png

Ethiopia ha burburto :salute:

Afwerki is the real winner of all this. I think Ethiopia will still eventually balkanize, the OLA keeps taking towns everyday from Amhara and they are the biggest threat to destabilizing all of Ethiopia, they also have the capital. If Oromos were united they would take it very easily