Ethiopian Band performs famous song Diriyam

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6114.jpg
I don't like the Ethiopian government but not all Ethiopians are our enemy. When people partake in our culture it helps our culture spread and provides a good image of Somalis worldwide. It's an important form of soft power.

You need to chill out with the Ethiopian hate. When you meet an Ethiopian person in real life do you treat them this way or are you friendly with them?
This version is quite nice tbh :ehh:
glad they sung it in Somali and not Amharic

Habo @Canuck you need to relax sometimes

Guys, my friends, my people since war of 1977 and Somalia and Ethiopia did not sign peace treaties or fix the borders dispute between the two countries. But on contrary they are occupying us through amisom. Plus the human abuse from them to Somalis in south and Ogaden. Normally the relation is distrust to them. The Ethiopians are part of regime, the Oromo are soldiers who kill and rape Somalis in south and habashis are leaders who give orders. Beside being culture vultures here, what they are doing is normalization relations with Somalis through art, sports and online brigades. This method the Israeli government used it with the Arab countries. And @Cadmus gave me the links how Israeli government trained Ethiopian government on brigades. They are learning our language, stealing our culture clothes even our historical figures are Ethiopians (ahmed Gurey to sayyid Mohamed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending