ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES abt 2 build $5b airport. Meanwhile in Xamar 2 babies died of hunger while Farmajo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
keeps on flying on a rented plane to everywhere that his ex cab driving mind thinks of.

Albaabka ii xira aan iska ooyee

(Keep in mind ..I said Ethiopian airlines..not the Ethiopian government)

Qof wadankiisa/madaxwaynahiisa caayay waa qof isaga is caayey:pacspit:instead of bashing your country;
Think like this," ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"? :stopit:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Qof wadankiisa/madaxwaynahiisa caayay waa qof isaga is caayey:pacspit:instead of bashing your country;
Think like this," ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"? :stopit:

Stop using civilized people’s sayings you neef

In Somalia the saying goes “ this country guarantees your demise. Flee from it and never look back “

Stop using civilized people’s sayings you neef

In Somalia the saying goes “ this country guarantees your demise. Flee from it and never look back “
Its my country and i take the good with the bad.if I cant help or change the situation better then atleast i dnt talk shit about my beloved country. You must have identity crisis? Ilaah ha caafiyo

Saying one thing, and actually doing it. Is two different things.

This is africa, ethopia is no different.

With the rise of ethnic tension, I'm doubtful they'll even lay out the foundation.

It is indeed time to move to the next level. The current Airport has the capacity of serving 22 million passengers a year and is currently serving 12 million. It will not be long before it reaches the 22 million mark. So it is high time to prepare for the future. Btw, Somalia has a huge potential to be one of the best tourist destinations of Africa and drawing huge number of air traffic.