Ethiopia Vs Sudan Conflict

Sudanese army is clearly biting off more than it can chew thinking Ethiopia is now weak and it can just take not only Al-Fashaga (which is of course Sudan) but also Ethiopian territory. Somebody need to stop these fools before they hurt their own country and bring misery to both people.

Never start a war for you will never know how it will end! Until now Sudanese army faced only some 200 farmer militias, not the federal army and not the Amhara Liyu. I have heard federal army is moving heavy weaponry and soldiers towards the border. Stupid Sudanese military are dragging their country into destruction for the sake of Arab Egypt. Typical house negros! We will see who is gonna laugh at last.

Sudanese army is clearly biting off more than it can chew thinking Ethiopia is now weak and it can just take not only Al-Fashaga (which is of course Sudan) but also Ethiopian territory. Somebody need to stop these fools before they hurt their own country and bring misery to both people.

Never start a war for you will never know how it will end! Until now Sudanese army faced only some 200 farmer militias, not the federal army and not the Amhara Liyu. I have heard federal army is moving heavy weaponry and soldiers towards the border. Stupid Sudanese military are dragging their country into destruction for the sake of Arab Egypt. Typical house negros! We will see who is gonna laugh at last.
Now tell me which land they took.You amhara occupied their land for 30 years and now you are claimming Sudaneese took your land.In reality all land under Beni Shangul is Sudaneese land because culturaly and ethnicaly Beni Shangul and Gumuz territory is Sudanese land.

Now tell me which land they took.You amhara occupied their land for 30 years and now you are claimming Sudaneese took your land.In reality all land under Beni Shangul is Sudaneese land because culturaly and ethnicaly Beni Shangul and Gumuz territory is Sudanese land.

Bull crap! Sudan should be thankful that we left their territory Al-Fashaga but if they insist also controlling Ethiopian Territory believe me they will also lose their own. That is for sure.

Last edited:
Bull crap! Sudan should be thankful that we left their territory Al-Fashaga but if they insist also controlling Ethiopian Territory believe me they will also lose their own. That is for sure.
No you never left it they took it by force even the deputy Amhara PM was threatening Sudan for taking Al Fashaga by force.

You have no power to be honest to dicatate to Sudan they are not Agames or poor Somali civilians.
The war in Tigray is not over and were it not for UAE drones you would have been in trouble.

This is the only war I will sit down and enjoy with popcorn because this is the first time since the Italian invasion that Amhara will feel the pain of war.

No you never left it they took it by force even the deputy Amhara PM was threatening Sudan for taking Al Fashaga by force.

You have no power to be honest to dicatate to Sudan they are not Agames or poor Somali civilians.
The war in Tigray is not over and were it not for UAE drones you would have been in trouble.

This is the only war I will sit down and enjoy with popcorn because this is the first time since the Italian invasion that Amhara will feel the pain of war.

You have been telling us that we are over during the Hachalu assassination, the TPLF war and now with Sudan. You never predicted based on reality but followed your evil wishes. Believe me, if Sudan crosses our border we will defend it and defend it well and make sure that it will never try it again.

You have been telling us that we are over during the Hachalu assassination, the TPLF war and now with Sudan. You never predicted based on reality but followed your evil wishes. Believe me, if Sudan crosses our border we will defend it and defend it well and make sure that it will never try it again.
You Amhara claim Al Fashaga is Amhara land so technically you started a war with Sudan the moment your squatters moved in and exploited Sudanese rift with International Community.
Now the International Community and Sudan have made truce and the US has extended its relationship with Sudan.

Ethiopia reminds me of the early days of Mengistu. Its divided and the economy is in tatters. Mengistu was saved by 1977 war. Who will save Abye?
He has many problems
1) Amhara extremists
2)TPLF gangs
3)Oromo gangs
4)Woleita
5)Beni Shangul & Gumuz
6)Sudan
7)Egypt
8)USA
9)EU

You Amhara claim Al Fashaga is Amhara land so technically you started a war with Sudan the moment your squatters moved in and exploited Sudanese rift with International Community.
Now the International Community and Sudan have made truce and the US has extended its relationship with Sudan.

Ethiopia reminds me of the early days of Mengistu. Its divided and the economy is in tatters. Mengistu was saved by 1977 war. Who will save Abye?
He has many problems
1) Amhara extremists
2)TPLF gangs
3)Oromo gangs
4)Woleita
5)Beni Shangul & Gumuz
6)Sudan
7)Egypt
8)USA
9)EU

You are toxic and hateful. I am about to stop discussing with you but for those that may read this. Sudan is sounding more and more like the TPLF before it was destroyed. Too much bravado and too much playing tough saying we have this and we have that and that Ethiopia is divided and weak blah blah blah. The same mistake Siad Bare made and the same mistake TPLF made. I warn Sudan not to be deceived by its own bravado for sure it will regret it for long times to come. Feeling tough and trying to take Ethiopian territory by force is not a wise thing to do but if Sudan insists then be my guest.

You are toxic and hateful. I am about to stop discussing with you but for those that may read this. Sudan is sounding more and more like the TPLF before it was destroyed. Too much bravado and too much playing tough saying we have this and we have that and that Ethiopia is divided and weak blah blah blah. The same mistake Siad Bare made and the same mistake TPLF made. I warn Sudan not to be deceived by its own bravado for sure it will regret it for long times to come. Learn from Siad Bare and TPLF. Feeling tough and trying to take Ethiopian territory by force is not a wise thing to do but if Sudan insists then we will have no choice left but to go full attack mode.
No I am a pragmatist unlike you who has been hawkish and declaring war on everyone.

The only toxic people I see on social media or in life are Amhara people I wonder should I take them serious or are they just clowns.
You forced Abye :

1) To go to war with TPLF and he did it so that he can gain support but what happened in Tigray was nothing short of a war crime. You possibly killed fellow Ethiopians,looted their property and destroyed buildings as well as refusing International aid agencies to enter Tigray for fellow Ethiopians to get food & shelter. You also invited a foreign country to kill your fellow Ethiopian citizens.
2)You have been ethnic cleansing fellow Ethiopians (Gumuz people) yet claimmed victim when you actually had military support and guns while they only had bows & arrows to protect themselves.
3)You have been coercing Abye to change the constitution into a Centralist one just like the one under the Derg where Ethnic federalism will be abolished in favour of a unitary one language, religion and culture will dominate Ethiopia and would turn a blind eye on diversity. This was strongly rejected by Abye andyou have decided to character assasinate him blaming him for every problem under the sun and even hinting that Mustafa Omer was a better suited candidate.
4) Amhara generals in the ENDF & Amhara militia have dragged Abye into another war this time Sudan. Amhara hawks beleive AlFagasha belongs to Amhara and have attacked and killed Sudanese military patrolling in Alfagasha and shared this in the social media which caused uproar amongst the Sudanese who ended up capturing most of AlFagasha which made the Ethiopian Amhara deputy prime minister to come out fuming about declaring war on Sudan if they didnt hand back the land. So the ENDF joined the Amhara bandits in Alfagasha. Sudan responded by repelling their attacks and chasing them all the way into Ethiopian territory.

Dont call me a warmonger I dont advice Amhara hawks but do you think war is the only solution for you guys? whats next fighting Oromos then Somalis. You people have lost the plot.

Sudan says Ethiopian military plane crossed its border
Ethiopia denies Sudan’s claim, which it said was a ‘dangerous escalation’ in the border dispute between both sides.

The two sides held border talks last month, and Sudan declared its army had restored control over all border territory that had been taken over by Ethiopian farmers [File: Eduardo Soteras/AFP]

The two sides held border talks last month, and Sudan declared its army had restored control over all border territory that had been taken over by Ethiopian farmers [File: Eduardo Soteras/AFP]
13 Jan 2021
Sudan says an Ethiopian military aircraft entered its airspace in “a dangerous escalation” to a border dispute that has seen deadly clashes in recent weeks.
“In a dangerous and unjustified escalation, an Ethiopian military aircraft penetrated the Sudanese-Ethiopian borders,” Sudan’s foreign ministry said in a statement on Wednesday, adding that the move “could have dangerous ramifications and cause more tension in the border region”.
KEEP READING
Sudan regains full control of border with Ethiopia: MinistryEthiopia warns Sudan over military build-up amid border tensionsEthiopia, Sudan and Egypt talks on mega-dam break down, again
The ministry also warned Ethiopia against repeating “such hostilities”.
An Ethiopian military spokesman, General Mohamed Tessema, told the AFP news agency he had no “tangible information” on Sudan’s allegations and the situation at the border was “normal” on Wednesday.
Separately, a Sudanese military helicopter, loaded with weapons and ammunition, crashed on Wednesday shortly after taking off from an airport in an eastern province that borders Ethiopia, according to the state-run Sudan News Agency (SUNA).
“A military helicopter crashed at Wad Zayed airport in Gedarif State … when the crew tried to land the plane shortly after taking off,” SUNA reported.
The report said the plane caught fire after hitting the ground, adding that “all three members of the crew survived”.
High tensions
Tensions have been running high between the two countries over the Al-Fashaqa region, where Ethiopian farmers cultivate fertile land claimed by Sudan.
Al-Fashaqa region – which has seen sporadic clashes over the years – borders Ethiopia’s troubled Tigray region where deadly conflict erupted in November between Ethiopia’s federal and Tigray’s regional forces.
In December last year, Sudan accused Ethiopian “forces and militias” of ambushing its troops along the border, leaving four dead and more than 20 wounded.
Ethiopia said Sudanese military forces “organised attacks … using heavy machine guns” in December last year.
On Tuesday, Addis Ababa claimed Sudanese forces were pushing further into the border region and warned that while it “gives priority to peace”, it has “its limit”.
In response, Sudan’s information minister and government spokesman Faisal Mohamed Saleh said Khartoum did not want war with Ethiopia but its forces would respond to any aggression.
Khartoum also accused Ethiopian armed men of killing five women and a child on Monday in the area, calling it a “brutal aggression”.
The two sides held border talks last month, and Sudan declared its army had restored control over all border territory that had been taken over by Ethiopian farmers.
The border dispute comes at a sensitive time between the two countries, who along with Egypt have recently hit another impasse in talks over the massive Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam on the Blue Nile River.

SOURCE : AL JAZEERA AND NEWS AGENCIES

Every day you get more and more stupid omg. You need to stop drinking/smoking and accept the fact that you lost the land that your bandit uncles stole 30 years ago while Sudan was dealing with a civil war.
It’s not just armed farmers but also the Ethiopian military that have been in fashaga for several months. Egypt has nothing to do with this but if you use any heavy weaponry just know Egyptians will use it as an excuse to bomb your shitty village and liberate every kilil.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The real question i have is will Egypt have Sudan’s back when push comes to shove. I doubt Egypt wants to get it’s hands dirty to help a a key neighboring ally :manny:

The real question i have is will Egypt have Sudan’s back when push comes to shove. I doubt Egypt wants to get it’s hands dirty to help a a key neighboring ally :manny:
The Sudanese military doesn't need Egypt, unlike Ethiopia Sudan knows how to create their own weapons and doesn't need Eritrea to help. Also the Egyptian military has been trying to build strong ties with Sudan since the 1950s but failed until 2019. They know that this is their last chance.

I am loving it its time for Amhara to become refugees.I hope Sudan targets the industries and life line of amhara region and turns it into rubbles.
They should target vital infrastructure too. I wanna see those thousand year old churches destroyed, chinese poisonous gas pipeline in ogaden blown up.

Trending