UNVERIFIED Ethiopia trying to claim zeylac

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is a rumour that says that Ethiopia is trying to claim zeylac, tbh I haven’t seen any evidences for that yet.
Abiy is setting the stage for a claim to Zeyla (Saylac), a sleepy port in northern Somaliland just about seventeen miles from the Djiboutian border. His supporters have begun to cite historic precedent: from the sixteenth to early nineteenth century, Zeyla was the main port serving the Ethiopian city of Harrar and points even further inland.

Based

VIP
Bullshit fake news. Somalis don't even care about Zeila's historical significance. I don't think Ethiopians really give a shit

Based

VIP
Ethiopia don’t give a shit? Did you read the article?
No
IMG_20220103_062114.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There is a rumour that says that Ethiopia is trying to claim zeylac, tbh I haven’t seen any evidences for that yet.

Didnt SL use to say, "ethiopia is our friend and Somalia is our enemy?". Didn't SL refuse to stand with Somalia water conflict with kenya and use it as politic gain. Didn't SL give 19% of berbera port to ethiopia, even Ethiopian declare port is ethiopian port in their national television.

Bottom line other somalis will not help somalidiid.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Didnt SL use to say, "ethiopia is our friend and Somalia is our enemy?". Didn't SL refuse to stand with Somalia water conflict with kenya and use it as politic gain. Didn't SL give 19% of berbera port to ethiopia, even Ethiopian declare port is ethiopian port in their national television.

War waa dhulkeyna what are talking about, just because SL regime do something it doesn’t mean you give up on “”””your”””” land :childplease:

:dead1: :dead::deadosama:

Ethiopia will not only claim Zeila but also Xamar a& BerBers ports.

People who still beleive Ethiopia are walalehen are dillusional.

I am happy Afaworki is destroying the Abysinians.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bullshit fake news. Somalis don't even care about Zeila's historical significance. I don't think Ethiopians really give a shit
They don’t give a sh*t either. It would just be an excuse to take it over (if this story was true which I doubt it is).

Trending