Ethiopia to export livestock via Djibouti instead of Berbera?

VIP
Also...

Flag-Pins-Ethiopia-Djibouti_600x600.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Xabashistaan wants to deal with a real country with rules and regulations and not some obscure UAE owned port in lawless region.

It's really China vs UAE and Co.
part of the 'ports wars' in the red sea .

China is trying to link Djibouti with Pakistan's Gwadar port as part of the One road One belt initiative

China-Maritime-Silk-Road-750x438.png

While welcoming the delegation, the president sought the support of the government of Djibouti to expeditiously process and clear Pakistani goods at Djibouti port meant for Ethiopia and other destinations in the Horn of Africa.

President Mohamed Ali Houmed underscored the need for expanding bilateral cooperation in every sphere, including culture, trade and defence. He said that Gwadar and Djibouti ports would help boost trade between the two brotherly countries.

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/wor...sit-pakistani-port-of-gwadar-for-benchmarking

China Merchants signs deal for $3bn expansion of Djibouti City port
https://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/china-merchants-signs-deal-3bn-expansion-djibouti-/

Last edited:

Reborn
It's really China vs UAE and Co.
part of the 'ports wars' in the red sea .

China is trying to link Djibouti with Pakistan's Gwadar port as part of the One road One belt initiative

China-Maritime-Silk-Road-750x438.png

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/wor...sit-pakistani-port-of-gwadar-for-benchmarking

China Merchants signs deal for $3bn expansion of Djibouti City port
https://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/china-merchants-signs-deal-3bn-expansion-djibouti-/

What do you see the new Biden administration plan regarding the red sea?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
DP world is an obscure company?

I meant Berbera, not much activity going on that port unlike Bossaso port, most of the export/import in the north of the country goes through Bossaso port and it is the lifeline of the most parts of the south and Ogadenia.:manny:

What do you see the new Biden administration plan regarding the red sea?
I think they'll still try to contain China but differently from Trump , they might engage ,help and work more with the countries in the region to counter the Chinese influence ,
but their top priority is going to be fixing and undoing the damge trump's administration done in the last 4 years .

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I meant Berbera, not much activity going on that port unlike Bossaso port, most of the export/import in the north of the country goes through Bossaso port and it is the lifeline of the most parts of the south and Ogadenia.:manny:
Why do you lie so much wallahi :mjlol: it won’t change the reality on the ground

3C1B9484-F6AC-4F94-A330-B1BD12A268D2.png

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Animals are exported from the k5 region and not from the rest of Ethiopia - the current livestock market will continue to go thru berbera :mjpls:

looks like the blink cisse waraabes are worried about a little competition having to mention us :lolbron

VIP
Animals are exported from the k5 region and not from the rest of Ethiopia - the current livestock market will continue to go thru berbera :mjpls:

looks like the blink cisse waraabes are worried about a little competition having to mention us :lolbron

It is you who is worried actually, I'm simply asking questions :pachah1:

ARABSIYO NEWS: Jabuuti oo la wareegtay dhaqaale somaliland umihiima

:hemad:

Reborn
I think they'll still try to contain China but differently from Trump , they might engage ,help and work more with the countries in the region to counter the Chinese influence ,
but their top priority is going to be fixing and undoing the damge trump's administration done in the last 4 years .

Yes so they proceeded through a strategy to counter invest in Djbouti to outmuscle China

However, it seems futile seeing as though China and Djbouti are getting closer through the new trade deals in 2021. I see them giving up on Djbouti in which 80% of its debt is to China and will look to explore new regional partners in the Horn of Africa. Maybe a "country" that opposes china's global influence and has "democracy" cough cough Somaliland

Trending