Ethiopia invited as Somaliland is crumbling and Puntland is winning apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Somaliland is asking for Ethiopia's military intervention- reported by an Ethiopian Journalist.

:ehh: Impressively the ex-Naago Puntland have indeed learned much from their HG teachers in the way of wars, I'm afraid that title Naago is being transferred now from Puntland to Somaliland.

Last edited:

XaajiXumbo

:yacadiim:According to the rule of Geeljire war, it clearly states for one to be called Naag, one has to break the 3 honourable code of war ethic by;

1. Calling foreign shisheeye to fight your wars (such as Ethiopia, Kenya etc)

2. To exclaim cowardly in an even battle "Toleey Yaa (Daroodey or Irrirey)"

3 To issue empty threats of retaliation days after being attacked humiliatingly.

Lancer

השבח לאל
The blatant grammatical errors aside, Somaliland doesn't have an 'Ayn' region so that should quickly let you know who really wrote this fraud of a letter. As for naagnimo, I don't know what you would call having PL filling their coffers from taxes in the airport built on your side of the Galkacyo. Not to mention having it named after AY. Quite possibly the highest form of naagnimo.

XaajiXumbo

The blatant grammatical errors aside, Somaliland doesn't have an 'Ayn' region so that should quickly let you know who really wrote this fraud of a letter. As for naagnimo, I don't know what you would call having PL filling their coffers from taxes in the airport built on your side of the Galkacyo. Not to mention having it named after AY. Quite possibly the highest form of naagnimo.

:meleshame:The spoils of war in the South has made us weak and soft, the era of iljeexs are now being replaced by spoiled peace loving gullible Galmudugians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending