Ethiopia has a somali problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somali fertility is actually rising whereas for everyone else, except the Afar, it is falling. This tells you all you need to know about how brutal Meles’s campaign against the ONLF was. The Somali region missed out on a decade of very high growth. It is making it up now it seems.

95_FA2312_E54_B_4_B2_D_9_D7_B_FDAD75_A5_B5_B7.jpg

https://www.unicef.org/ethiopia/Components_of_Fertility_Change_in_Ethiopia.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642368/#!po=33.6066

Bohol

VIP
See how the most developed area has the least fertility (Addis Ababa). It seems it is true the wealthier people get the less babies they want to have.

Somali fertility is actually rising whereas for everyone else, except the Afar, it is falling. This tells you all you need to know about how brutal Meles’s campaign against the ONLF was. The Somali region missed out on a decade of very high growth. It is making it up now it seems.

95_FA2312_E54_B_4_B2_D_9_D7_B_FDAD75_A5_B5_B7.jpg

https://www.unicef.org/ethiopia/Components_of_Fertility_Change_in_Ethiopia.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642368/#!po=33.6066
I have read that the somalis region is the poorest among all the other regions in Ethiopia. But do you think that the average somali is actually richer compared to the average people of other regions? Do you see the region surpassing other regions Ethiopia in terms of development and GDP?

waraabe

Your superior
Probably high infant mortality rate compared to the rest of Ethiopia. Poor people have more kids when some are likely to die young.

Where's @Jennifer and her ethiopia will take over somalia analogy? it seems to me that muslims everywhere are winning the numbers game and i prayed to allah on laylut al qadr to make us the majority everywhere and to grant us more children than the kafirs.

:fittytousand::rejoice:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Where's @Jennifer and her ethiopia will take over somalia analogy? it seems to me that muslims everywhere are winning the numbers game and i prayed to allah on laylut al qadr to make us the majority everywhere and to grant us more children than the kafirs.

f*ck that what she should do is to look up how habeshas in highlands are dying of aids like it’s the 80s because they are shit poor. Ethiopians are taking over no shit they are weak people militarily
:birdman:

f*ck that what she should do is to look up how habeshas in highlands are dying of aids like it’s the 80s because they are shit poor. Ethiopians are taking over no shit they are weak people militarily
Don't worry sxb once we get our shit together we will be the kings of the horn. I'm talking about when us woke niggas in the west get our degrees and move back to help rebuild, that's when these Arabs and others trying to keep us in chaos will shit themselves. I plan to hold a conference in the future with all of somalia's brightest young ppl in order to highlight the issues that our country faces and how our future will be bleak if we do not band together.

united-states-africa-command-image

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Typical dirty mouth xalimo, stay angry
Ethiopia is Africa’s fastest growing economy. Our economy is predicted to grow 8.5% in 2018.
Damn we even have trains, y’all dont even have roads:chrisfreshhah:We will annex your tiny poor country, you better watch your mouth.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/05/ethiopia-africa-fastest-growing-economy/

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Hun, we have assimilated those Somalians. They are part and parcel of Ethiopia. We’ve destroyed the Somalian rebel group and have reduced them to spies and runaway extremist:rejoice:

See how the most developed area has the least fertility (Addis Ababa). It seems it is true the wealthier people get the less babies they want to have.

This is well proven theory, you don't have to look further than europe and how fertility rate has droped dramaticily and how it will keep going down further. There is strong correlation between wealth and technoligical advances -----> less babies.

GDP per capita correlates to fertility rate:

TFR_vs_PPP_2015.png

Wealthier the societies are the older they tend to be:
screen-shot-2016-02-02-at-4-56-14-pm.png

Note: Somalia, while younger, is also poor and the fertility rate is high.

Its basicaly stupid to reproduce beyond your capabilities - economic means. Rich people understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending