Ethiopia and Somalia coming Together

Is This Good News

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethiopia did a good job in 2006/2007 taking care of the trash. We need them to come back and do the job a second time around, too much population growth in some unwanted parts of our country is causing problems.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Ethiopia did a good job in 2006/2007 taking care of the trash. We need them to come back and do the job a second time around, too much population growth in some unwanted parts of our country is causing problems.
I would love to kick the f*ck out of you wallahi. This trolling isn't even funny anymore. You are a psychopath wallahi

Guys turning the Horn of Africa into something like S Korea and Japan would be awesome. Somalia would definitely dominate because we have the seas.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar

yeah i know, way too much population growth if you ask me, perhaps i will send mudane gaas on his email a way he can introduce sterilisation for his kinsmen in pumland.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Not good. because ethiopias population will swallow us and our resources. theres too much HDI and economic disparity bw us and xabashis.

but if ethiopia manages to feed their ppl without aid and keep developing in double digits then maybe we could start making economical integration. like the EU admission thry must qualify for a full integration with somalia. its not a union with only somalia and ethiopia but the whole horn, eriteria, kenya, djibouti all coming in together to create HORN AFRICA UNION.

the ethiopian pm was talkin about such ambition and its economic impact. hopefully he works to stabilize somalia first to realize such dream.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
All you niggas saying no should know that a mutual friendship benefits Somalia. If you don't want what benefits Somalia then you aren't Wadani. Wise men use their brain over their heart whereas es go off emotion nacalaa

Last edited:
It's great to see Horn of Africans co-operating in many fields, but we should retain our unique position in the region as the only ethnic group with it's own nation-state.

Gbyallmeans

:ohhh:ohhh shit is that guy with the red and white shirt wearing mofo tusbax around his neck my G Canobooro, cause if he is, he owes me money, chatting shit like he's been captured by some skinny Eeyrab Magafe, when he was sitting all this time in aidstopia jail getting oromo lapdance.

I'm highly considering of going after him, but he looks like he's infected from Aidstopia and showing signs of late stages, maybe too contagious for me to be around him, homie been wrecked.

Last edited:
:ohhh:ohhh shit is that guy with the red and white shirt wearing mofo tusbax around his neck my G Canobooro, cause if he is, he owes me money, chatting shit like he's been captured by some skinny Eeyrab Magafe, when he was sitting all this time in aidstopia jail getting oromo lapdance.

I'm highly considering of going after him, but he looks like he's infected from Aidstopia and showing signs of late stages, maybe too contagious for me to be around him, homie been wrecked.

:farmajoyaab:

Gbyallmeans

What sister you never had money owed by some john doe and then for him to appear out of nowhere, or you one of those lowlives that doesn't pass the threshold of his/her mother's base-room door to experience real life???

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Man I just want to see every country in Africa become self-sufficient so that they can keep to themselves. No NGOs, no taking advantage of weaker countries, just plain self-sufficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending