Ethio girls are now being featured in Somali songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Maybe they're prettier to the musicians or they're more likely to not be wearing religious clothing's and maybe that's what the directors were looking for.

Listen here Kunte kinte, don't come in here disrespecting our faith, you ain't Somali, you hate Islam so much then bounce, go watch a twerking video you sex crazed knuckle drugging buck dancing coon.

Loool, i am not somali? hahahaha. I can say, and insult whatever and whom ever i want. If you can't take that, you should get of the internet.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
What ever she is, shes beautiful. I love her hair, sucks that Somali girls cover their hair, because some dhagcas told them too.

Somali girls don't cover their hair because an Arabs told them to. They wear hijab in their own terms

Hijab is not merely a covering dress, but more importantly, it is behavior, manners, speech and appearance in public. The headscarf is an outer manifestation of an inner commitment to worshiping. It symbolizes a commitment to piety and is a form of spiritual beauty.
It is the same as any other cultural attire; it informs behavior and in turn behavior is informed by it. The dignity it gives them, the grace and beauty alone resonates at a level Rihanna could never know.

I mean it would just as stupid as saying " Sucks that Ethiopian girls are half naked wearing bikini because a Euro Doofaar told them too"
:heh:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Loool, i am not somali? hahahaha. I can say, and insult whatever and whom ever i want. If you can't take that, you should get of the internet.
It don't matter what you're hooyada waas ee you're a gaal, pagan, rest in coffins often.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:damn:I said: "This dooro is macaan" and one guy who was eating on the table next to us spat his food out and pushed the plate aside,
roasted me in Reer Waqooyi. Was like: "War yaa ku dhalay?!" Some other odeys were laughing, I was just 'miring the chicken mayne.

:dwill: So it means yeast infection? Some guy told me it meant shit.

Never known WTF dooro is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending