Ethio chick frm DC takes her husband faarax to Ethiopia, meanwhile Reiko & Knowles belittle faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I heard habeshas have some kind of coffee ritual, where the bride to be prepares coffee for her in-laws to be... Is this true? @Emily @xabashi
It's true. You just missed the part where the bride slaps a lump of bloody meat onto the ground and eats it right off of the filthy ground in front of the in laws like the fucking piece of shit that she is. It's an old tradition dating back nearly 500 years.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
hararis aren't technically ethiopian
she looks somali
he's not ethnically somali since barawanis originally came from somewhere else
no girls is taking somali guys to trips

It's true. You just missed the part where the bride slaps a lump of bloody meat onto the ground and eats it right off of the filthy ground in front of the in laws like the fucking piece of shit that she is. It's an old tradition dating back nearly 500 years.
Holy shit I almost pissed myself:russ:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I heard habeshas have some kind of coffee ritual, where the bride to be prepares coffee for her in-laws to be... Is this true? @Emily @xabashi

Coffee or bunna is served in every Ethiopian ceremony. Telosh is a ceremony that is held two days before the main wedding. This ceremony is held at the bride’s parents’ house and is typically celebrated by the bride and groom and their families. As the groom and his family present gifts to the bride, which usually include a wedding gown and jewelry, there is a round of applause from the guests.

Lmao every Horner looks Somalian to Somalians. They hate Ethiopians yet we are on their minds 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending