Etacovda Slived AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
It appears my introduction thread was not enough and people have a ton of questions and suspicions about me. I've been called Bidaar Wanaagsan at least a dozen times and I don't understand why. So ask away and I'll try to clear everything up.

I believe I interacted with him briefly in the summer. Is he the fella undergoing immigration issues? I had an account her from late 2015 to this past summer.

Summer?
It says you’ve been a member since the fall of 2017 adeer?
And yes he’s the one who had immigration issues ( tho I believe it was for jokes)

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Loool that doesn’t happen sir
What do you think about religion ?
I recently adopted Islam but honestly I can't get myself to pray. I laugh and look around when I'm praying, much to the chagrin of fellow worshippers. I once got into a fight with a pious Pakistani man during Ramadan for checking my texts during Taraweeh. Deplorable act on my part. I'm still working on it but I don't think I'll ever be a fully practicing Muslim. Not that I hate the religion but I just cant get myself to do it. As for the institution of religion, they all have their wackos and I don't think there's a good reason to single out one sides wackos.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Aabahay baad isku fac tihiin warya! xishood. Do you have a wife and kids? What's your occupation?
I don't have a wife at the moment. I have 6 kids from 2 wives and a one night stand in 1987. I have a degree in nuclear physics but I'm a car dealer in the UK. I couldn't find a good use for my degree. A Somali wife would be nice. Maybe if I find someone who is at least 30 on here...

I don't have a wife at the moment. I have 6 kids from 2 wives and a one night stand in 1987. I have a degree in nuclear physics but I'm a car dealer in the UK. I couldn't find a good use for my degree.

Are you in contact with your kids? Nuclear physics, damn. That's one of the harder degrees. I'm surprised you couldn't find a use for it.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Are you in contact with your kids? Nuclear physics, damn. That's one of the harder degrees. I'm surprised you couldn't find a use for it.
Yes I'm in touch with my kids. No it's not that hard at all. I didn't look for a job. My name is Abdullahi, I have a gray beard and hair and I look like a mad black scientist. In this era of heightened tension, I'm the last person to seek a job in a lab doing things with centrifuges. Although I also look relatively harmless, I might fly off the handle at times. I easily get carried away.

I recently adopted Islam but honestly I can't get myself to pray. I laugh and look around when I'm praying, much to the chagrin of fellow worshippers. I once got into a fight with a pious Pakistani man during Ramadan for checking my texts during Taraweeh. Deplorable act on my part. I'm still working on it but I don't think I'll ever be a fully practicing Muslim. Not that I hate the religion but I just cant get myself to do it. As for the institution of religion, they all have their wackos and I don't think there's a good reason to single out one sides wackos.

ik you are bidaar :D
theres no denying it anymore
your writing style
the stories
your position
welcome back adeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts