Ertugrul turkish series

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like the game of thrones, I would definitely recommend the show 'ertugrul'

It a Turkish series based on the ottoman empire, it requires subtitles as it is spoken in turkish.

I would definitely rate it 9/10, there is a lot of plot twists, that would keep you on edge.
If you like to binge on shows, then this is up your street, season 1 consist of more the 100+ episodes and in total there are 4 seasons.

You can find this show on netflix and online

You can thank me later:):)

It's a great show and halal too! I started last month.
So refreshing to watch a series that doesn't have all the degenerate filth that's common in 98% of popular shows nowadays. :rejoice:

It's a great show and halal too! I started last month.
So refreshing to watch a series that doesn't have all the degenerate filth that's common in 98% of popular shows nowadays. :rejoice:

haha exactly. A show I can even recommend to my dad, because I know no filth will show up.

How far into it are you?

I am on season 1 episode 66.

haha exactly. A show I can even recommend to my dad, because I know no filth will show up.

How far into it are you?

I am on season 1 episode 66.

Season 1 episode 61... It's getting juicy.:banderas:

I'm not even much of a tv/movie guy but im hooked lool

I only watched the first episode and maybe half of the second, very drawn out. But it was interesting and well done. Will probably skip through and watch random episodes/scenes from each season just to see how things end up.

I only watched the first episode and maybe half of the second, very drawn out. But it was interesting and well done. Will probably skip through and watch random episodes/scenes from each season just to see how things end up.

It gets better after the 4/5 episode.
Carry on watching it you wont regret it
Its got alot of plot twists

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yeah make sure.
Do you recommend any other shows?
I watch mainly korean game kinda shows I doubt that'd interest you.
But if you like Japanese/korean thriller movies I'd recommend confessions, silenced, hope, train to busan, the host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending