Erdogan: Turkey's biggest embassy is in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
:salute:

tmp_5977-images (21)1200299160.jpg

If I were a Turkish voter, I'd be thinking: "Now is this an appropriate use of Turkish tax dollars? Why do we need such a big embassy in Somalia?"

I could understand if Somalia was a gateway to the rest of Africa, but Somalia is disconnected from Africa and most of the world. Bad roads. No banking system. No treaty agreements w/ other African states. Mogadishu, the site of the embassy, is also very violent.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Erdogan, please just colonize Somalia. Majority of Somalis would secretly agree.
Secretly kulaha, Openly sxb. there were people with the Turkish flag on July 1st we are colonized in the maskax, I suppose.:mjlol:

I welcome the colonization by turkey:salute:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They see the potential in Somalia being the gateway into Africa in the long-term.

It's like Tyga grooming the teenage Kardashian because he knew she would end up hot.

Jk aside; the ottomans could've colonised Somalia centuries back when they took over most the Arab speaking countries but they didn't.

For whatever reason they made that decision I doubt anything changed now.

It was embarrassing that they gave Turkey embassy in the most expensive place near liido beach. That's not a place an embassy should be built in.

s are so easy to colonise. Just build them a few cheap roads and hospitals and they'll beg you to take their country.:mjlol:

The irony is that these are the same so called nationalists that won't recognise Somaliland. They're nationalists when it suits them.:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending