How great are big foreheads?

• The bigger, the better

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm blessed to have one

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Receding hairlines are where it's at

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm here today to empower my fellow human beings with big foreheads. We matter. Your forehead is beautiful. Embrace it. I look in the mirror every morning and tell myself that my forehead is a sign that I'm going to be the next Albert Einstein. I'm a genius and so are you. Own it. Big foreheads are badass. Let's rise up and show off our beauty.

#bIgfoReHeAdsAreTheMove

tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well they say, the longer your forehead, the more noble and aristocratic u r. In Somali language, the more Landheer u r

Am I not Somali where is the small forehead with normal hairline option? :farole:
Mine is in between normal and slightly big. :silanyolaugh: Never heard anybody in real life ever say I got a big forehead though.
I pity the both of you. You cannot be Somali and not have a 7 head. It's peculiar. I can help you get a beautiful big forehead like mine. Just go to the salon once a week and get really tight braids. After a while, your hairline will start to recede. This method actually works. You can become a genius as well. Don't give up yet.
:fittytousand:

Most Somalis actually have normal sized foreheads excluding old niggas with bidaar. We use to take turns baking the one big forehead nigga in class everyday back in high school... Damn I was a asshole as kid
:russ:

Trending

Latest posts