Epic rant by Nimco Degan/Somaliland supporter against Somalia supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The chick on the left has can be clearly seen through the scarf Loool ...

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
pzqbmTI.jpg

menace

VIP
Wait! Wait ! air Jam!

She done took off her scarf:deadrose::deadpeter::drakelaugh::drakewow::hahaidiot::lolbron::mjlol::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame: Dam our Somaliland ladies are taking a big L...bro Air Jam, produce that L

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Menace Walahi this is embarrassing.The sad part in all of this way isla fiicanyihiin.:snoop:

Subhana Allaah! Dadkaan way isku dhanbaabeen ee ha lakalo qabto. I guess they don't have anything else to do. May Allah guide them all.

Last edited:

menace

VIP
Menace Walahi this is embarrassing.The sad part in all of this way isla fiicanyihiin.:snoop:

All jokes aside this is incredibly sad .,,this shows in crystal clear form how ignorant and uncivilized huge portion of our people dwell in...how there's no critical thinking, no education ..,I assure the folks you're looking at have received no schooling or have received mediocre education in Somalia ..I already easily figured out what kind of background they come from ..Horta ...the first video is of girls who have entered Sweden recently as tahriiiba, that's clearly evident ...

Ashahaadada callanka iidoorka fiiriyaa, naasaheeda ay saaranyihiin. Iidoorow ma waaysaan mid naaso fiican oo ay ashahaadada Si fiican ay ugu naasato oo ku raaxeeysato?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending