Epic Hirshabeelle vs Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all those sponsorships and shiny new gear, Puntland only managed a draw against us with a desperation corner kick at the last minute:drakelaugh:

I wonder what the table standings look like currently :yacadiim:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
With all those sponsorships and shiny new gear, Puntland only managed a draw against us with a desperation corner kick at the last minute:drakelaugh:

I wonder what the table standings look like currently :yacadiim:

Damn that was close:wowsweat: I blame the nafaqo food in hirshabeelle:chrisfreshhah:

Edit: Man what the hell have you niggas been eating:mjhaps:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Our boys did great. They were playing against donkeys and still managed to not kicked in the face. Mashallah.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Man I wish SomaliLand and Ogadenia K5 participated in this tournament.. can you imagine the hype and competitiveness :wowsweat:

Wait, where in the hell is Ogadenia/K5:hmm: I dont think Somaliland would like to play against maamul goboleed hhhhh its politics

Wait, where in the hell is Ogadenia/K5:hmm: I dont think Somaliland would like to play against maamul goboleed hhhhh its politics

Ogadenia is too busy planning their suprise assault on the tigrayans to worry about the tournament. Inshallah once the mujaahidiins win then they can join the tournament :salute:

Their first touch’s are so shit balls flying off their feet like Lukaku looooooool. One things for certain, you can never play 5 a side with Somalis from back home period. They don’t know how to pass and break your ankles man

Status
Not open for further replies.