Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yohaness,Towerdos,Menelik,Ras Mackenon,Ras Alula,Haile Selasie,Meles Zenawi,Abay Tsahay,Seyioum Mesfin.
May All of them rest in the deepest abode of hell fire.

@xabashi

No, abowe, please. Ras Alula looks so much like an uncle of mine. I don't wanna picture my Adeer in hellfire.

RU6m0Iz.jpg

:ileycry:

Why do I hear people saying RIP?
How come he is never heard as before?
Theybsay in the 80s TPLF caught him and his battalion.

TPLF fake news media many times said he was captured and few days after they said that he came out on national TV to mock them. This has happened at least 3 times. The video you posted is from 1 week ago and after TPLF claimed to have captured him for the 2nd or 3rd time I think. In that video he talks about what Sebhat Nega said when he was captured. For some reason TPLF fake news media is obsessed with him and every time he came out and destroys them.

This following video is during the war days after TPLF claimed to captured him for the first time. Look how he mocks them :ftw9nwa: saying it is impossible to capture him. TPLF can't come near him let alone capture him.

I'm so curious now how???? did u write that name the somali way. :gucciwhat:
He is sirdoon.

I remember back in SOL when Ethiopia invaded Somalia there used to be this Tigrayan spy he used to call himself Welkayit .I hope he is now dead possibly killed by ENDF.

So this guy works for the feds.He is not an amhara from washington Dc who grew up there not is he the Weeknd from Canada.

Probably he is operating from aratkilo.

That was my first mistake I made when I joined this forum. Now it is too late to correct it. Inshallah I may come back with a truly xabashi name next time. :ftw9nwa:
do u know any somali by any chance :mjhaps: ur muslim :denzelnigga: mashallah. why did u join this somali forum by the way. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:
Why do I hear people saying RIP?
How come he is never heard as before?
Theybsay in the 80s TPLF caught him and his battalion.

his name is bacha dabale. he's oromo. he was once a member of the OLF, but defected to join the govt, when he felt that the OLF's leadership was mismanaging the movement.
this happened around the year 2000.
he had some disagreements with meles, which is why he wasn't promoted, not sure if it was because he was an oromo, or something else.
he, bacha, and seyoum hagos, the tigrayan general, were the main masterminds of the 2006-2007 offensive against the ICU in Somalia.
He was retired, and was called back to the army when the offensive against the tplf began.

his name is bacha dabale. he's oromo. he was once a member of the OLF, but defected to join the govt, when he felt that the OLF's leadership was mismanaging the movement.
this happened around the year 2000.
he had some disagreements with meles, which is why he wasn't promoted, not sure if it was because he was an oromo, or something else.
he, bacha, and seyoum hagos, the tigrayan general, were the main masterminds of the 2006-2007 offensive against the ICU in Somalia.
He was retired, and was called back to the army when the offensive against the tplf began.
Forced retired or ?
So is he alive? because the naftanyafed here says he is alive and kicking.

Trending