Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Tigrayan men look ugly, the women are beautiful though except the bug eyed ones, meanwhile the average amhara is just mediocre-ugly not very ugly vs very beautiful which is Tigrayans.

I beg to differ Tigrayan women are ugly dont come close to amhara you might be confusing with minority tribes that claim to be amhara
Amhara women are like Kenyan Kikuyus women they sleep with anyone that has money or looks.

They have geneticaly modified themselves over the years especially those that were of wealthy background slept with European diplmats,Somalis etc

They even stole somali kids under the time of Haile selasie and Derg.

I beg to differ Tigrayan women are ugly dont come close to amhara you might be confusing with minority tribes that claim to be amhara
Amhara women are like Kenyan Kikuyus women they sleep with anyone that has money or looks.

They have geneticaly modified themselves over the years especially those that were of wealthy background slept with European diplmats,Somalis etc

They even stole somali kids under the time of Haile selasie and Derg.
That makes sense tbh Amhara aren't ugly it's just some of the weird looking Oromos.

Now that I pay attention a lot of these women look weird.

That makes sense tbh Amhara aren't ugly it's just some of the weird looking Oromos.

Now that I pay attention a lot of these women look weird.
Even oromos some of them are very beautiful than somalis.

I wonder when people claim oromos are ugly 60 million people.They are not homogeneous.But I tell you the ones from Wollega or arsi and Hararghe are the most pretty.

Even oromos some of them are very beautiful than somalis.

I wonder when people claim oromos are ugly 60 million people.They are not homogeneous.But I tell you the ones from Wollega or arsi and Hararghe are the most pretty.
That's why I said some of the weird looking Oromos, the weird ones are the ugliest but some of them look beautiful with nice features, nothing like habeshas.

Just to correct you Tigray agames are the ugliest xabashis.

Its Eritrean Tigrinyas then Amharas.Most Tigrayans look like Meles Zenawi.

Oromos are a mix and some are very beautiful.
Lets not talk about women though.

I dont call that women with 3 inches makeup as beautiful.
You need to go to your optician.
facts, eritrean habeshas are the best cuz theyre the most pure habeshas. they were the aksum leaders

Foreign medical aid reaches Tigray capital Mekele. Government also have started delivering food supplies to different Tigray regions.

Foreign medical help.

Government food supplies.

Last edited:
You are mentally sick. Go see a doctor.
Xabashi the only person that is mentaly sick is you who is racist psychopath who is hiding the genocide going on in Tigray with pathological lies.

Your peice loving amhara savages are killing aid agency workers then you want to potray as if amhara with guns and machettes are distributung sweets to Tigrayans.

Xabashi the only person that is mentaly sick is you who is racist psychopath who is hiding the genocide going on in Tigray with pathological lies.

Your peice loving amhara savages are killing aid agency workers then you want to potray as if amhara with guns and machettes are distributung sweets to Tigrayans.

You are sick and your Amharaphobia is getting out of hand. Go see a doctor. You are losing your mind. What you just said has nothing to do with Amhara. But it is a waste of time to argue with a person with severe phobia.

Very stupid of them to do that

You are sick and your Amharaphobia is getting out of hand. Go see a doctor. You are losing your mind. What you just said has nothing to do with Amhara. But it is a waste of time to argue with a person with severe phobia.

Youbare the one who is sick I am only describing what amhara are and are doing in Tigray.Do you think Jesus send them on a mission to spread the gospel in Tigray?
You are the one who is trying to hyjack Ethiopia by praising criminal gangs who make less than 22% of Erhiopias population as peace keepers

I am exposing your kinds who are more threat than TPLF.We have seen how Amhara gangs have looted Makelle and have been butchering civilians in broad day light.

PM Abiy Ahmed arrived in Mekele, capital of Tigray and met with high ranking army officers. PM Abiy said that TPLF had some 80k fighters and modern weapons.

Last edited:

131381660_427225985358737_4786748545891108315_o.jpg

Last edited:
When are they gonna parade the TPLF chiefs in chains to the world?

Both PM Abiy and the chief of staff in Mekele said that the TPLF leaders are now no more in units but are dispersed on foot in different directions individually or in small groups of less than 5. The chief of staff said that some of them are already arrested and some are trying to change cloths and hide in towns etc.. He said it may take some time to hunt down individuals that are dispersed in different directions and mingle among the population. He also said that TPLF is now not in the position to function as a group or organization and that the army/federal police will not stop hunting them down until they all are caught and brought to court.

The video shows the arrival of the chief of staff at Mekele airport and his press briefing.

Trending