Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Abye is not going to last Amhara have the eye for the Premier seat.

Haile Selasie was overthrown by Amhara elites who wanted change so that they would remove monarchy and make Ethiopia a republic.This would enable them to rule.As the royal family almost owned everything.

" South Sudan diplomats in Ethiopia, including the world’s youngest country’s head of mission in Addis Ababa, have been expelled by the Ethiopian government, hours after the Ethiopian ambassador to South Sudan, Fisseha Shawl, left Juba in an abrupt decision, two South Sudan embassy staffs told Sudans Post this evening.

There are unconfirmed reports that Debretsion whose forces in Mekelle, the capital of the Tigray regional state, have been defeated by a federal Ethiopian ‘law enforcement’ operation, is in Juba and was meeting visiting Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al Sisi who visited Juba on Saturday. "

Wow is this the supply route? Egypt > Sudan > South Sudan > Ethiopia.

It seem's Abiy has gravely miscalculated the geopolitical situation and entered a well set trap....

C-130 military transport planes that accompanied general Al-Sisi to Juba. Some are speculating that these are being used to supply the TPLF.
5B0B2079-815A-4370-92E3-71D98340FB43.jpeg

PM Abiy Ahmed and Tigray President Debretsion for once agree that the leadership of TPLF is near the capital Mekele. Debretsion confirmed to reuters what PM Abiy today revealed that the army is watching the TPLF leadership via Drones and that they are in a nearby town of Mekele called Hagere Selam. The army didn't attack them because their civilian relatives were also with them and is trying to help them surrender peacefully.

" South Sudan diplomats in Ethiopia, including the world’s youngest country’s head of mission in Addis Ababa, have been expelled by the Ethiopian government, hours after the Ethiopian ambassador to South Sudan, Fisseha Shawl, left Juba in an abrupt decision, two South Sudan embassy staffs told Sudans Post this evening.

There are unconfirmed reports that Debretsion whose forces in Mekelle, the capital of the Tigray regional state, have been defeated by a federal Ethiopian ‘law enforcement’ operation, is in Juba and was meeting visiting Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al Sisi who visited Juba on Saturday. "

Wow is this the supply route? Egypt > Sudan > South Sudan > Ethiopia.

It seem's Abiy has gravely miscalculated the geopolitical situation and entered a well set trap....

Fake News!

Last edited:
Abye is not going to last Amhara have the eye for the Premier seat.

Haile Selasie was overthrown by Amhara elites who wanted change so that they would remove monarchy and make Ethiopia a republic.This would enable them to rule.As the royal family almost owned everything.

I think you see too much Amhara everywhere. Don't you think that is a bit too much?

LLI-Business-man-fear-143933777.jpg

This war is getting interesting. Ethiopia is now using TPLF to attack Eritrea and Egypt is backing Eritrea

I didn't know your species still exist on this planet. Congrats, you just won the trophy for being the most clueless forumer about the horn of African politics.
:snoop:

Last edited:
Looks like Sisi wants to get in on this fight

Egypt will never fight Ethiopia.
Trust me on this

Egypt knows how to use others like they used MSB to fight Ethiopia in 1977.

These Arabs are not trustworthy.

There is nothing happening with Egypt all these are fakenews.
If Egypt had joined the war in Nov 4 that would make a difference.Egypt only knows how to torture Muslim brotherhood.

I guess the biggest thing we can conclude from all this is that Egypt buys it's military equipment for the sole purpose of using it on it's citizens. Analysts are saying Sisi is being "patient" but if they were gonna do something they would've already done it by now. I bet you Sisi doesn't even know how a dam works.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I guess the biggest thing we can conclude from all this is that Egypt buys it's military equipment for the sole purpose of using it on it's citizens. Analysts are saying Sisi is being "patient" but if they were gonna do something they would've already done it by now. I bet you Sisi doesn't even know how a dam works.
You is back?