Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
TPLF decided to save their city the fockers are clever.
I am inclined to think the same. The take-over was too quick to even talk about resistance, etc.

Another possibility is that Gebremichael and the rest of the TPLF command got bought out by one of the international actors. I give it a remote chance.

Egypt and Sudan have turned out to be inept cucks. What was the point of their joint military exercise that they did with such a show of power?

Last edited:
I am inclined to think the same. The take-over was too quick to even talk about resistance, etc.

Another possibility is that Gebremichael and the rest of the TPLF command got bought out by one of one of the international actors. I give it a remote chance.

Egypt and Sudan have turned out to be inept cucks. What was the point of their joint military exercise that they did with such a show of power?
Egypt only kills its civilians.

The games of thrones is still on.

Tigray people will be forced to fight to preserve their dignity.They will be reduced to midg.an if they dont.

Three actors that want to control Ethiopia
-Abye
-Amhara
-Afaworki

So far OLF and Qerrow have only become as useless as flower girls.

AbdiGeedi

Egypt only kills its civilians.

The games of thrones is still on.

Tigray people will be forced to fight to preserve their dignity.They will be reduced to midg.an if they dont.

Three actors that want to control Ethiopia
-Abye
-Amhara
-Afaworki

So far OLF and Qerrow have only become as useless as flower girls.
I am not sure about the will to fight back among Tigrayans at the moments.

Afwerki is the real fucker in this war. He got away with interference this time. I hope the bill with payment's due date is already in the mail for his evil ass.

Tigrayans and Tigrayan majority in Eritrea have no strong sense of being one people. Imagine Shia Azeris and Sunni Turks are saying the one people living in two countries. They help each other.

Tigrayans are like hood niggas who are content living in drive-by shooting environment against each other. Losers.

Ethiopian military with mostly amhara liyu help crushed the TPLF in 4 weeks. So much for the Tigray being great warriors or this turning into a "vietnam".
Typical sensationalism.

One of the credible tigrean journalists who is well known for being anti-TPLF and who is also close to the Abiy government says that he had phone calls with some army officers and was told that some of the TPLF leaders are indeed captured and the army is delaying the announcement while the hunt for the rest of the leaders is ongoing. So some of the leaders are captured for sure!

AbdiGeedi

One of the credible tigrean journalists who is well known for being anti-TPLF and who is also close to the Abiy government says that he had phone calls with some army officers and was told that some of the TPLF leaders are indeed captured and the army is delaying the announcement while the hunt for the rest of the leaders is ongoing. So some of the leaders are captured for sure!
Will the Amhara terrorists return lands captured in Tigray after the dust settles?

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I'm starting to think that the TPLF were popular with the diaspora which is ironic since they don't live there and suffer the consequences why do they support them? Tribalism is much more charged in the diaspora we have learned that ourselves.

Ethiopian military with mostly amhara liyu help crushed the TPLF in 4 weeks. So much for the Tigray being great warriors or this turning into a "vietnam".
Typical sensationalism.

Don't forget the 2x72 hours grace time where the fighting was paused. Only 17 days effective fighting took place and TPLF is defeated! I told many here that the Tigray Liyu is no match to the highly trained and experienced federal army but many didn't listen to me. Now it is open for all to see.

Will the Amhara terrorists return lands captured in Tigray after the dust settles?

Amhara Liyu liberated its own land. No Tigray land is captured and hence there is nothing to return. TPLF took it by force before even we had the new constitution and Amharas retook it by force. As far as Amharas are concerned, the issue is settled! New local administrations, police and militias are being elected by the people and many places they have already started their duty.

This is Tigray before 1991 and before incorporating Gonder and Wollo lands by force. Now its back to its traditional territories. Justice served. End of story!

ethiopia-map.jpg

Amhara Liyu liberated its own land. No Tigray land is captured and hence there is nothing to return. TPLF took it by force before even we had the new constitution and Amharas retook it by force. As far as Amharas are concerned, the issue is settled! New local administrations, police and militias are being elected by the people and many places they have already started their duty.

This is Tigray before 1991 and before incorporating Gonder and Wollo lands by force. Now its back to its traditional territories. Justice served. End of story!

ethiopia-map.jpg
What was Tigray before 1890s?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I was thinking about the information that allegedly Somali military took part in the military operation in Tigray.

What would be the return on political investment in Abiy's Ethiopia for Farmaajo in Somalia? Have Afwerki and Abiy promised him to help with Somalia-Somaliland unification or something else?

Is Farmaajo is now a water boy for them like Abiy himself was for the TPLF?

The closest thing we have to Tigray is Al Kabob, so maybe a joint plan to flush them out of the region>

What was Tigray before 1890s?

The traditional border of the Abyssinian regions (Gondar, Tigray, Wollo, Gojam and Showa) were well known and the border between Tigray and Gondar was always the Tekeze river. In fact until TPLF came to power there was no road connecting Gonder Wolkait and Tigray. Tigreans were forced to go through Eritrea to come to Humera. The most important thing is that TPLF committed untold crimes against Wolkaits and Rayas that they are fiercely resisting even to entertain the idea of being administrated by Tigray. The driving force is not really Amharas as a whole but the people in these areas who hate to death being part of Tigray.

AbdiGeedi

Amhara Liyu liberated its own land. No Tigray land is captured and hence there is nothing to return.
Thank you for confirming that you are one of the Amhara terrorists. So, your talks about Ethiopia were just propaganda to get you to the Amhara dominance?

The traditional border of the Abyssinian regions (Gondar, Tigray, Wollo, Gojam and Showa) were well known and the border between Tigray and Gondar was always the Tekeze river. In fact until TPLF came to power there was no road connecting Gonder Wolkait and Tigray. Tigreans were forced to go through Eritrea to come to Humera. The most important thing is that TPLF committed untold crimes against Wolkaits and Rayas that they are fiercely resisting even to entertain the idea of being administrated by Tigray. The driving force is not really Amharas as a whole but the people in these areas who hate to death being part of Tigray.
So you are proving that Tigrayans were deliberatly marginalised.