Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Tigrayan niggas are whining on Twitter about the alleged participation of Somali military in the conflict. Lol.

I hope they stand their ground too though. Amharas are the biggest threat to the future of Somalia.
This war ahould have been Somalis vs Tigrayans.We didnt get a chance to make them pay for the crimes they committes against our people.

Also Tigrayans know what somalis are good fighters but do not have suffient weapons to match the Tigrayam arsenal.

If Tigrayans had given some of the weapons they have to Iley I think Somalis would have heard a better chance.
But Liyu Polis had only AK 47 no match for ENDF tanks or Urals.
Tigrayans beleived their only enemy eas somalis so much that they are woken up.imagine we dont even share a border yet had so much hate for Somalis while TPLF got trainning and support from MSB.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
This war ahould have been Somalis vs Tigrayans.We didnt get a chance to make them pay for the crimes they committes against our people.

Also Tigrayans know what somalis are good fighters but do not have suffient weapons to match the Tigrayam arsenal.

If Tigrayans had given some of the weapons they have to Iley I think Somalis would have heard a better chance.
But Liyu Polis had only AK 47 no match for ENDF tanks or Urals.
Tigrayans beleived their only enemy eas somalis so much that they are woken up.imagine we dont even share a border yet had so much hate for Somalis while TPLF got trainning and support from MSB.
It is reverse. We achieved the perfect revenge on Tigrayans. Niggas are getting karbashed by their own Habashi cousins, Amharas. Can't ask for better. Tigrayans believed in their Habashi superiority over us, only to get fucked by their own in the end. :)

We need to strengthen our ties with Turkey in military aspect and build up.

It is reverse. We achieved the perfect revenge on Tigrayans. Niggas are getting karbashed by their own Habashi cousins, Amharas. Can't ask for better. Tigrayans believed in their Habashi superiority over us, only to get fucked by their own in the end. :)

We need to strengthen our ties with Turkey in military aspect and build up.
Worst part is they are being karbashed by the weapons they bought, the guy they groomed( Abye) and the ENDF soilders they recruited and trainned.

Debrastion was Abyes mentor.TPLF took Abye to their wing when he was 14 years old and promoted him and created him.

This is the same story as Haile Selasie he brought up Mengistu in his courtyard and Mengistu starved him to death and buried his corpse in his toilet at the Palace.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
since the war is comming to an end do u think the toplf retreat in to the mountains and fight like some gurriela force or will the TPLF leadership surrender ?
Dude, you're a machine. You posted 13k+ messages in 7 months, holy shit :ooh:

GG, i wonder what Abiy Ahmed's next move will be.
Next Abye move will be to carry ENDF with body bags.

The capture of Makelle is like the Saudi capture of Yemen.

TPLF will feast on ENDF.

They made a strategic move they gave ENDF to enter Makelle once they are there they will be bogged down and be cut off even drones will not help them.

Trending