Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
_115608677_ethiopia_tigray_crisis_english_23nov_v2_640-nc.png

It looks like TPLF leaders are in the process of waving the white flag and seeking an exit/surrender before the destruction of Mekele which I was hopping. The last defense lines around Mekele are being destroyed and TPLF leaders seem to realize that there is no point of fighting in Mekele and destroying the city.

I hope they will follow Mengistu's example and avoid any fighting in the city. One thing the criminal Mengistu did right was to avoid fighting in Addis Ababa. That was a great decision and I hope TPLF leaders will follow him suit. Fighting in the city would be the worst sin they can commit at this stage and history will not be too kind to them if they did that.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

@AbdiGeedi
you were right about the fake Ethiopian human rights activist posted by the Amhara bot @xabashi
You could see it with a naked eye. Independent investigation is only possible after the war when there is access to interview and investigate witness accounts. Tigray is under the emergency rule at the moment with no access to independent media or international journalists.

So, @xabashi is an Amhara fascist and propaganda loudspeaker. Sometimes, he is right, sometimes, he is wrong.

What do you think about this? The Amhara bot wishes death to 500k Tigrayans in Mekelle:

xabashi4.PNG

It looks like TPLF leaders are in the process of waving the white flag and seeking an exit/surrender before the destruction of Mekele which I was hopping. The last defense lines around Mekele are being destroyed and TPLF leaders seem to realize that there is no point of fighting in Mekele and destroying the city.

I hope they will follow Mengistu's example and avoid any fighting in the city. One thing the criminal Mengistu did right was to avoid fighting in Addis Ababa. That was a great decision and I hope TPLF leaders will follow him suit. Fighting in the city would be the worst sin they can commit at this stage and history will not be too kind to them if they did that.

You could see it with a naked eye. Independent investigation is only possible after the war when there is access to interview and investigate witness accounts. Tigray is under the emergency rule at the moment with no access to independent media or international journalists.

So, @xabashi is an Amhara fascist and propaganda loudspeaker. Sometimes, he is right, sometimes, he is wrong.

What do you think about this? The Amhara bot wishes death to 500k Tigrayans in Mekelle:

View attachment 155610

My tigrean brother, a war in a city means a destruction of that city. If you were a Somali you would have known this but I’m glad to educate the obvious my tigrean brother.

I’m glad TPLF is about to surrender to save the city.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
My tigrean brother, a war in a city means a destruction of that city. If you were a Somali you would have known this but I’m glad to educate the obvious my tigrean brother.
You are back with your character assassination tactics, raw-meat eater?

Destruction means exactly that. A good example is Syria where cities are destroyed and hundreds of thousand civilians are killed.

You try to hide your true intentions, but always misfire. You are on record wishing death to 500k Tigrayans in Mekelle.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not sure how true this is but this guy is saying Eritrea recently trained SNA division has crossed border with Eritrean army and is fighting TPLF in Tigray

Not sure how true this is but this guy is saying Eritrea recently trained SNA division has crossed border with Eritrean army and is fighting TPLF in Tigray

That is the soilders Farmajo sent to be trainned in Eritrea.
So this is where they ended up like cannon fodder.

I’m glad TPLF is about to surrender to save the city.

Which you were "hopping" looking forward to its destructiong what a devil you are.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
It will be hard for tplf to wage an affective guerrilla warfare this time around because their access to the Sudanese border has been shut and they don't seem to have a outside help like they did in the 70s and 80s.
@Django @xabashi what do you think :cosbyhmm:

It will be hard for tplf to wage an affective guerrilla warfare this time around because their access to the Sudanese border has been shut and they don't seem to have a outside help like they did in the 70s and 80s.
@Django @xabashi what do you think :cosbyhmm:
Well for one they TPLF has enough stockpile of weapons to last them for years.

Secondly they also usually get weapons by ambushing ENDF just like how OLF used to do or how TPLF used to do during the Derg.

Lastly Sudan will never close the border Egypt will always supply weapons that can never be traced to them.

Trending