Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

so when do they start shelling
Well everyone is claimming victory.

But Ethiopian regime has refused International media to cover Tigray because there are war crimes going on in Tigray.
Amhara peasants have been issued with weapons and are kiling civilians that is breaking the protocol.

So far Abye claims he has surrounded Makelle.
While TPLF claim otherwise.
If ENDF dont capture Makele in 3 days then it will show how weak they are.

If they capture then it will usher in the next stage of Guerilla warfare.

someone translate
Well the only one that can read it is Xabashi who will say it doeant exist.

I saw an amhara guy and he tried to tell me that the amhara "militia" killing Tigrayans and carrying Minilik flag are acrually Eritrean soilders.

Just listen to Amhara people.Its enough to understand the current war.

Show us video showing of those captured towns have gone back to normalcy lets see if the fake admin made by Abye for Tigray are in those places.Show us vids of people going about business there.Dont show us amhara peasants celebrating the capture of towns and repainting walls with the nazi amhara flag.

You amhara savage kins have shown no mercy to the poor Tigrayan civilians your peasants are hacking them to death like as if Tigrayans are your enemies.

The reality is ENDF have been bogged down in Tigray and they will only leave in bodybags.
Your propaganda is the same propaganda the Derg used to circulate.
Tigrayans know their enemy and its Amhara.

Gosh, I have no time to treat those who are allergic to reality and facts. I have already posted different videos from different towns and cities on this thread. Here my last video from the historical town of Axum before I post my last video from Mekele. Can't heal people fundamentally allergic to facts and reality. Btw, before you come with another fake news, Tigray president himself admitted and said that Tigreans are worried after they heard the fall of Axum and Adwa. Bye.

Gosh, I have no time to treat those who are allergic to reality and facts. I have already posted different videos from different towns and cities on this thread. Here my last video from the historical town of Axum before I post my last video from Mekele. Can't heal people fundamentally allergic to facts and reality. Btw, before you come with another fake news, Tigray president himself admitted and said that Tigreans are worried after they heard the fall of Axum and Adwa. Bye.

EBC is that your only source?
Anchi you need to come up with other sources.
We are not wearing the amhara goggles which shows everything is green.

General Ababa (ENDF ) the guy leading the Adigrat & Makelle assault (Chief of General Operations) has been killed in action..
Without a credible source this just fake news. This conflict has had more propaganda than actual fighting on the ground.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Bro it’s absoultey crazy people actually have to do this shit in real life. I’m so used to doing it in video games I can’t imagine going into battle knowing I got a 99% chance of dying a painful death
They would rather prefer to fight in the field than listen to @xabashi 's brainwashing screams. :ftw9nwa:

She crumbles up the Ethiopian flag and waves the Tigray one

Most those likes aren’t coming from Tigray people either. Everyone is laughing at this shit show even non Ethiopians :russ:

And amharas in the comments saying they can’t wait for Mekelle to get invaded as if that’ll help their case these Autists have no idea how to be likeable
Loool most liked video

Bagdhaab bob at his best.

Xabasihi your cousins have been chopping civilians like savages.That has just destroyed the image of amhara across Ethiopia as a power hungry savages.
Dont blame other ethnic groups learning from your skills and using it on your civilians.

Secondly for close to a week Abye has been claimming to be 100 KM from Makelle.

Why isnt Makelle not being captured?
Being Social media keyboard commando will not make tou capture Makelle.
Capturing Makelle seems to be difficult for Abye.When He captures Makelle will he hold it?
People are learning alot from Colonel Abye.
That he is the worst dictator Ethiopia has ever had worse than Mengistu and Meles.
Loool we will see if he can come near it

Trending

Latest posts