Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

She crumbles up the Ethiopian flag and waves the Tigray one

Most those likes aren’t coming from Tigray people either. Everyone is laughing at this shit show even non Ethiopians :russ:

And amharas in the comments saying they can’t wait for Mekelle to get invaded as if that’ll help their case these Autists have no idea how to be likeable

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Here we go, 72 hour truce done, lets see how this ends

200.gif

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Interesting to see that the Western media are now using the term Tigray to refer to these people like they're the next Kurds. It wouldn't surprise me if the next push would be calling for a Tigray republic.

It means that the "you know who" gave them the green light to give them the coverage for whatever agenda they have.

Can you imagine if everyone outside North West Ethiopia who are mostly Muslims get the same recognition? They'll never let this happen and would want them kept under radar.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I always wondered why Ethiopian army is under-equipped and still using Soviet era weapons.

They're the West SECOND most important ally after Egypt in Africa.

So, they really should be getting 1000s of modern tanks, airforce and proper gears in return for following Western orders to keep the region in check like Egypt, Turkey and the Middle East.

The militaries in Bantu countries are way more modern and sophiscated than them.

Last edited:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I always wondered why Ethiopian army is under-equipped and still using Soviet era weapons.

So, they really should be getting 1000s of modern tanks, airforce and proper gears in return for following Western orders to keep the region in check like Egypt, Turkey and the Middle East.

The militaries in Bantu countries are way more modern and sophiscated than them.
Depending on aid means you will be bossed around by the donators you can’t rely on that which is why abiy is able to say to the world stay out of this we don’t need you.

Because the leaders are afraid they might overthrow them.
Meles underfunded the ENDF and only trainned Tigrayans as special forces and had the only units with modern weapons.

Had it not been for the UAE drones ENDF would have been wiped out clean by the superior trainned Tigrayan forces.

The ENDF has perished they are all encircled.Abye said he doesnt care who dies but they need to capture Makelle but that is becoming a nightmare for ENDF.

The units that captured adigrat and Adwa had come from Eritrea and today they are encircled at the mercy of TPLF militia.

ENDF colonels compaling about have no propert weapons and trainning to overcome TPLF militia.
7000 ENDF are encircled.

Abye is in deep shit he he just sending men to the frontline to act like locust.

@xabashi
@AbdiGeedi

The ENDF has perished they are all encircled.Abye said he doesnt care who dies but they need to capture Makelle but that is becoming a nightmare for ENDF.

The units that captured adigrat and Adwa had come from Eritrea and today they are encircled at the mercy of TPLF militia.

ENDF colonels compaling about have no propert weapons and trainning to overcome TPLF militia.
7000 ENDF are encircled.

Abye is in deep shit he he just sending men to the frontline to act like locust.

@xabashi
@AbdiGeedi

Desperation at its best :ftw9nwa:. You blabber nonsense without providing any hard evidence. Please don't waste our time and don't ruin the thread with unfounded nonsense. Hey btw, tweets or posts of individuals are not counted as hard evidence. Anyway, if you think that will save your slave master TPLF you miss so much :ftw9nwa: from the inevitable destruction then I let you enjoy talking to yourself. Tag me when you have hard evidence. By now you must know now me that I have zero respect or value for unfounded nonsense even if it comes from millions of tweets. Only hard evidence counts with me, only hard facts! Everything else is trash not worth of my time.

Anyway enjoy your virtual reality until the hard facts come out soon and shine for all to see.

virtual-reality.jpg

@Django You have been proven right throughout, this shit is dragging on. So much for @xabashi quick operation bs :dead:

ENDF has freed 90% of Tigray and has encircled Mekele in 3 weeks. Btw, the 3 weeks include 6 days of grace time (twice 72 hours). This is exactly how I predicted. I may be off by 1 or 2 weeks if the government tries to be very careful not to destroy the city of Mekele. But all in all TPLF started a fight with the wrong guy and there is no where to hide. TPLF Liyu is no match to the superior federal forces. That was clear for the outset for any sane person.

The federal government brings fresh videos from the captured cities and towns but TPLF is left only with empty propaganda with nothing to back it up. TPLF said, we have retook Alamata, Adawa, Axum etc. we shot air force planes and helicopters. we killed thousands and captured 10k blah blah but until now we have seen nothing, zero, nada evidence to back its claims. Only talk talk talk blah blah blah. The fed is action, backed by evidence. TPLF is only talk talk talk. That is the difference. Anybody can talk but backing it up with hard evidence that is only for those who walk the talk and create reality on the ground. Forget empty talks. Show me the evidence!

ENDF has freed 90% of Tigray and has encircled Mekele in 3 weeks. Btw, the 3 weeks include 6 days of grace time (twice 72 hours). This is exactly how I predicted. I may be off by 1 or 2 weeks if the government tries to be very careful not to destroy the city of Mekele. But all in all TPLF started a fight with the wrong guy and there is no where to hide. TPLF Liyu is no match to the superior federal forces. That was clear for the outset for any sane person.
Bagdhaab bob at his best.

Xabasihi your cousins have been chopping civilians like savages.That has just destroyed the image of amhara across Ethiopia as a power hungry savages.
Dont blame other ethnic groups learning from your skills and using it on your civilians.

Secondly for close to a week Abye has been claimming to be 100 KM from Makelle.

Why isnt Makelle not being captured?
Being Social media keyboard commando will not make tou capture Makelle.
Capturing Makelle seems to be difficult for Abye.When He captures Makelle will he hold it?
People are learning alot from Colonel Abye.
That he is the worst dictator Ethiopia has ever had worse than Mengistu and Meles.

@Django You have been proven right throughout, this shit is dragging on. So much for @xabashi quick operation bs :dead:
This guy gets information from Abye who doesnt sleep in the same place everyday.

So far Abye has masscred and committed war crimes on two dominant ethnic groups in Ethiopia i.e Oromos & Tigray.
Amhara support this 100%

That is why the support no form of democracy in Ethiopia.Tell me how on earth can an Amhara become PM of Ethiopia while he doesnt have numbers.
Tell me how 20 million Amhara can win in a free and fair election and lead Ethiopia which has 100million population.It is like a camel passing through the eye of a needle.

The remainning 80 million Ethiopians are witnessing Amhara babarity and greed and shamelessness in their quest to be back in power.

Bagdhaab bob at his best.

Xabasihi your cousins have been chopping civilians like savages.That has just destroyed the image of amhara across Ethiopia as a power hungry savages.
Dont blame other ethnic groups learning from your skills and using it on your civilians.

Secondly for close to a week Abye has been claimming to be 100 KM from Makelle.

Why isnt Makelle not being captured?
Being Social media keyboard commando will not make tou capture Makelle.
Capturing Makelle seems to be difficult for Abye.When He captures Makelle will he hold it?
People are learning alot from Colonel Abye.
That he is the worst dictator Ethiopia has ever had worse than Mengistu and Meles.

Look at you, we are now talking only about capturing Mekele. Not Dansha, not Humera, not Shiraro, not Shire, not Axum, not Adwa, not Alamata, not Adigrat. That says a lot and a force that captured all these territories especially military strategic mountains of Adwa and Axum can capture Mekele in the next days which lies on a plane not even on a mountain. Of course Mekele is a 500k city and everything must be done carefully otherwise the IC cry foul if all 500k become refugees. Anyway, good that we are only talking about Mekele and that says a lot. There is by now no dispute that all other cities and towns in Tigray are under the federal army in 3 weeks minus 6 days pause/grace time.

Look at you, we are now talking about capturing Mekele. Not Dansha, not Humera, Shiraro, not Shire, not Axum, not Adwa, not Alamata, not Adigrat. That says a lot and a force that captured all these territories especially military strategic mountains of Adwa and Axum can capture Mekele in the next days which lies on a plane not even on a mountain. Of course Mekele is a 500k city and everything must be done carefully otherwise the IC cry foul if all 500k become refugees. Anyway, good that we are only talking about Mekele and that says a lot.
Show us video showing of those captured towns have gone back to normalcy lets see if the fake admin made by Abye for Tigray are in those places.Show us vids of people going about business there.Dont show us amhara peasants celebrating the capture of towns and repainting walls with the nazi amhara flag.

You amhara savage kins have shown no mercy to the poor Tigrayan civilians your peasants are hacking them to death like as if Tigrayans are your enemies.

The reality is ENDF have been bogged down in Tigray and they will only leave in bodybags.
Your propaganda is the same propaganda the Derg used to circulate.
Tigrayans know their enemy and its Amhara.

Last edited:

Trending