Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 2.03.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 2.02.57 AM.png

Time to bring up the Italian colonization. :silanyosmile:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
One advice: never ever underestimate the power of amharas. it is not based on one leader but they are powerful as a society with big influence in every sector. In my view no government will last long by sidelining the amhara or the oromo. Only a fool would try that path as TPLF did and reap the bitter fruit in full force as TPLF is now experiencing. Accommodate and compromise is the way forward.
Amara don’t have power lol your just settlers who kill tegaru and gala on their own soil

Amharas have minimal /zero power 😂 federally ,and even their regional leaders are Very weak ,they get fired anytime by Abiy.. We will round them up and deport them to Yemen soon..For Somalis Mustafe is doing good. ,,We can keep him.
Ok make sure you dont forget to buy your one way ticket to Madagascar.

Read carefully what I said. I said I will update my prediction as the data comes in. That’s what sane people do. Emotional people like many here only tell us their wishes without considering facts on the ground, I said first 3 days knowing very well the capacity of the northern command but after new information came that TPLF attacked it during sleep and looted weapons I had to adjust my prediction. Otherwise it would be stupid not to consider hard facts. So I said 2 weeks (max 3). Now we are nearing the 2 weeks and also the army is nearing Mekele. So my prediction is realistic. Today new information came that TPLF has destroyed 4 bridges and a road to Mekele to slow down the advancement of the army. I may consider this data in my prediction of course but I have to wait more data to understand the real impact of this act.

I may be off by 1 or 2 weeks but that will be way better than of all here talking their wishful thinking and saying this war will go for years or Ethiopia will be disintegrated blah blah nonsense.

Btw, the defense minister today agreed with me and said he expects to end the operation in the coming 10-15 days. That is realistic in my view.

Seems like the guy who was interviewed didnt have any clue on when they will wrap up this aimless operation, first he says 5-7 days then when asked again - he says 15 days :gucciwhat: :russ:

Its not a fair fight, the Tigray should have found a final solution to the Amhara question while they were in Power. Bastards were too preoccupied with somalis.

:manny: I just hoped for a long war but they got jumped by everyone

Ethiopian Army Chief of Staff today gave a press conference. I wish you guys would understand Amharic :ftw9nwa:. Some of what he said was really hilarious, making fun of TPLF army. He also addressed fake news about Ethiopia asking 4000 troops from South Sudan and withdrawing peace peeking forces. He said Ethiopia currently has over 10k troops abroad on peace keeping mission including in South Sudan and many more troops in training camps but Ethiopian Army didn't use these resources at all.

He said TPLF's army is no match to the Ethiopian army in all levels including quality, fire power, experience etc. There is no need for the army to get help from external forces including Eritrea noting that the Ethiopian army can easily deal with bigger Armies let alone TPLF's militia and Liyu.

He sees all these fake news as a propaganda war to internationalize the conflict so that TPLF gets its much needed negotiation. Some of the wording and framing he used to describe TPLF's army are funny. He also said that in some places like Shire, TPLF gave the people of Tigray machine guns and AK-47s so that the people can attack the army from the back. He said all over Tigray, not a single time did the people attacked the army but instead handed over their machine guns (over 200 already) to the Army. He also said the people are giving invaluable information to the army about the enemy targets etc. It looks like the people of Tigray are not in the mood to die for the TPLF mafia group after suffering repression for decades under the TPLF.

You are right, PM Abiy is a gift of God to the region. He is a good person and any sane person will not wish evil to him. He should lead the country at least the next 10 years or more! Unlike most politicians he a vision, a grand vision for the region in many sectors including economy, technology, ICT etc. Let's all give him a chance and support our PM!
A gift of God he is cursed.
A pente who is despised by both Amhara and Oromo.

A former TPLF water boy.

A gift of God he is cursed.
A pente who is despised by both Amhara and Oromo.

A former TPLF water boy.

Millions of ordinary Amhara and Oromo love him. The toxic extremists from both sides are the one who hate him not the sane ordinary people.

Weakest? Abba sadacha who are you kidding?
The body count of oromos since Abye took over exceeds any other etnic group.
Oromo leaders are in jail.
You cant say shit in Addis abab or Amharas will lynch your galla ass.

I dont know what you are smoking but that shit is strong.

first of all, that is NOT ME bro.
second of all, it is true, amhara's on their OWN are not that strong, they are nothing without others fighting alongside them, in this case, the national army which has oromos, gurages, and others.
if they were so strong on their own, they would have fought tigray 1 on 1, simple logic/answer.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
NAIROBI (HOL) - US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has accused the social media giant Facebook of ‘sowing division, hatred and genocide’ in Ethiopia amid an ongoing fighting between the federal forces and those allied to the Tigray administration.

In a letter addressed to the founder and owner of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg, the fiery politician has pointed fingers at the social media company for providing fuel to atrocities in Tigray region which has led to the death of hundreds of people.

“When societies become divided to the point of hatred, and when that hatred burns to the point of targeted murder and massacres,” Omar said, “There Facebook is in the centre of it, as the catalyst and the engine of discord.”

The Somali-American politician also lashed out at the Ethiopian government for ‘jailing dissidents’ and ‘threats to bomb civilian areas’ while ‘entering into an all-out war with one of its regions’

Likening Facebook to the infamous Radio Milles Collines known to fan the Rwandan genocide in 1994, Omar called on Zuckerberg to ‘turn it off’.

Communication lines in Tigray region have been cut off by the Ethiopian government but online propaganda and hate speech has been blamed for ongoing flare-up of ethnic fighting in the region.

Meanwhile humanitarian organisations and private companies have reported targeted removal of staff hailing from the Tigray region by government operatives in what could exacerbate an already fragile situation.

Trending