Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

the eritrea senafe bs is fake news and abiy is pushing deep from the western front here is what it looks like now
1605630873106.png

the ethio government denied the south sudan news
Because they are hiding the fact that your ethnic group is on an ethnic cleansing spree.

What is happening in Tigray is nothing shot of genocide.
If you guys are such evil I dont knwo what is awaiting for Oromos.

Dont talk about Abye we have every information we need.

Talk about the Amhara thugs that are killing Tigrayans and robbing their farms.
stop making stuff up my guy amharas are only fighting to free their stolen lands. you should talk about the tigray soldiers that killed 500+ innocent amharas when they were retreating.

stop making stuff up my guy amharas are only fighting to free their stolen lands. you should talk about the tigray soldiers that killed 500+ innocent amharas when they were retreating.
That is not your job to fight for land its the govts job.What Amhara are doing is unnaceptable and banditry.

So you claim 100K amhara peasants armed to teeth by Abye are revenging 500+ "innocent" Amharas.

Ethiopia is not exclusively Amhara so you are not theonly ethnic group who have to shoulder the responsiblity.

What you want is simple the return of 100 years of Amhara brutality.

I wonder how Ethiopian Christian nationalists are feeling in this instance. The two Christian core of the Horn are at each other's throat and this event will leave long lasting animosity between the two people.
The Ethiopian church is bullshit and corrupt. My mum is orthodox and that religion is a mess. In the west every church is split by ethnicity/ politics. Tigrayan/ Eritrean and Amhara niggas have their own church in western countries.

the head of the orthodox church just endorsed the attack by Abiy. Which is stupid because why bring religion into this.

They made us refugees they made our lives miserable today they are enjoying the fruits of their labour.

There is mass graves across the Ogaden region.

They used to kill our people and force people to come watch mass executions and who ever showed any simpathy was killed.

They used to kill our people and drop them on the road side and forced the farmilies not to bury their dead but rather rot.

This is what qomal agames used to do its a Xabashi culture.

Abye and his Amhara cohorts will continue the tradition.

Trending