Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Exactly! Their plan was to get hold of the weaponry from northern command by attacking the army while sleeping then force the PM to negotiate but this gamble back fired big time. They are now encircled, lost 2/3 of the territory (1/3 permanently to Amahra, Badme to Eritrea). People in Tigray are reporting sever shortage of food and fuel. Unlike Tigray, the federal government can wage a war for years to come. It has everything including huge and determined man power, military hardware, fuel, food, whatever. There is nowhere TPLF can come out this alive. It is over for TPLF, surrender or die! But fools have few days to hallucinate about nonexistent negotiation.
What else? I like the bubble you live in mind sharing with us?

126161307_4095764170452656_9182530830423577643_n.jpg
126161307_4095764170452656_9182530830423577643_n.jpg

TPLF is sending under age kids to the battle without telling them who the enemy is. These kids surrendered the moment they heard it is the Ethiopian army they should fight.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
lol ur delusional always blaming amhara boogeyman since when is abiy and his government amhara? PP is a party with OPDO hegemony
It is clear that the main beneficiary of Abiy's actual policies are Amharas. Oromos have largely been sidelined. As a matter of fact, Abiy first attacked Oromos and only then Tigrayans. He never cracked down Amharas harshly, I mean, militarily.

So, Oromos have never ruled and still not ruling over Habashis.

A hidden war threatens Ethiopia’s transition to democracy -

AbdiGeedi

this is how I explain Abiy: He has lost most of his Oromo support base, since OPDO has never been seen as legitimate in oromia, while the OLF with all of its flaws and weaknesses is the beloved vanguard type of party in Oromia- so he has to rely more and more on a small group of amhara ultra nationalists to maintain power, and eventually, they may feel powerful enough to go after abiy himself and get one of their own men in power.
Amharas are trying to continue dominating all of Ethiopia. Abiy is a perfect front man for the Amhara ultra nationalist that surround and puppeteer him. There is no point to replace Abiy when he does what they want.

TPLF is sending under age kids to the battle without telling them who the enemy is. These kids surrendered the moment they heard it is the Ethiopian army they should fight.

Another propaganda they dont look people under duress .Look at their clothes they lookclean as if it came from the laundry.

You dont expect people who have been fighting this long to look like them.
Their faces and clothes would have been covered on dust and their hair unkempt.

I dont think any pows would escape racist amhara machettes.

I

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Dont trust this Baghdad bob.

He can claim what he wants he always claimmed the war will end in 3 days and that TPLF is still there.

Also this war has phases and capturing Makelle will not end the war.
The TPLF is bombing Asmara out of desperation they wanted to make as much noise as possible about missiles and have international mediation because they realise Abiy will go all the way he called their bluff man I think the Tigray are tired of war.

AbdiGeedi

Dont trust this Baghdad bob. He can claim what he wants he always claimmed the war will end in 3 days and that TPLF is still there. Also this war has phases and capturing Makelle will not end the war.
As you said before the TPLF is out of the Addis Ababa political landscape for good. At the same time Tigray won't become another sleepy region as Gambela in the politically Amhara-dominated Ethiopia.

Realistically Tigrayans have two options: either seek independence or unite with Eritrea. As far as the war go, it will most likely morph into long-term guerilla type resistance. A lot depends on Sudan and Egypt, but I am sensing that they would rather prefer Ethiopia constantly bleeding than openly supporting Tigrayans in this war.

So far it looks like Amharas severed Tigray's land connection with Sudan:

tigray.jpg

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It is clear that the main beneficiary of Abiy's actual policies are Amharas. Oromos have largely been sidelined. As a matter of fact, Abiy first attacked Oromos and only then Tigrayans. He never cracked down Amharas harshly, I mean, militarily.

So, Oromos have never ruled and still not ruling over Habashis.

A hidden war threatens Ethiopia’s transition to democracy -
Amxaaro faced little to no consequences for assassinating their own regional president last year. Their only punishment was the execution of the widely popular Asamnew Tsige, the mastermind behind the coup attempt. Imagine what would happen if Oromos killed their president.

The only thing missing from this drama is for Eritreans to take this opportunity to depose afwerki. idk why the army can't do that, I am sure plenty of them hate the old man.

I really feel sorry for these Tigray kids. Again and again they say they didn't know they were fighting against the Ethiopian army. They also accuse their commanders for abandoning them the moment the fighting started. Most of them feel betrayed. Watching the stories of these kids makes me even more angry at the TPLF leaders who are hiding in Mekele. No single TPLF leader has his kids in the battle field. All their kids are in the west and most of their wives and families are in Addis living luxurious lives but they send these poor kids to a well equipped army knowing very well these kids have zero chance of winning. Very cruel!

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

I really feel sorry for these Tigray kids. Again and again they say they didn't know they were fighting against the Ethiopian army. They also accuse their leaders for abandoning them the moment the fighting started. Most of them feel betrayed. Watching the stories of these kids makes me even more angry at the TPLF leaders who are hiding in Mekele. No single TPLF leader has his kids in the battle field. All their kids are in the west and most of their wives and families are in Addis living luxurious lives but they send these poor kids to a well equipped army knowing very well these kids have zero chance of winning. Very cruel!
Your Amhara propaganda is getting bolder and bolder with each passing day.

In reality you want the destruction of Tigray, not just the TPLF. So, your crocodilian tears for Tigrayan kids are fake.

Here is your real face:

Tigray = born Liar, finished!

They are now encircled, lost 2/3 of the territory (1/3 permanently to Amahra, Badme to Eritrea).

Your Amhara propaganda is getting bolder and bolder with each passing day.

In reality you want the destruction of Tigray, not just the TPLF. So, your crocodilian tears for Tigrayan kids are fake.

Here is your real face:

After constantly receiving ethnic base attacks it is natural that I sometimes pay back accordingly :ftw9nwa:. That by no means reflect my inner conviction though especially to the poor people of Tigray. I never wished evil for them. Permanently losing territory is just stating the fact and that these areas were former Gonder and Wollo areas is nothing but stating a fact. That doesn't mean Tigreans should not live there. The whole Ethiopia is home for Tigreans including my home town Addis. Cheers.

Ps: I don't have to be nice to Tigreans and I don't need to do any propaganda to show this. I don't care if Tigreans believe this or not.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We are not bluffing with empty words but show you what is happening on the ground. Who is now the comical Ali who talks as if nothing happened while the tanks are rolling nearing Mekele?
Army says it will not stop until it destroyed TPLF, period!

Where are these troops?

Trending

Latest posts