Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

I wonder if Europe will get a massive influx of Tigrayan Ethiopian migrants from this conflict.

Between 2014-2020 there was a huge inflow of Eritreans.

At this rate, Tigrinya speakers (Tigrayans) will outnumber Somalis in many European countries excluding England.
Those that were claimming to be Eritreans were actually Tigrayans.

Apollo

VIP
They always claim to be Eritreans.
Can you differentiate between Cisa feom Dire daba and Djibouti?

Those people working for refugee processing organizations aren't stupid. It takes years before applications are fully accepted. They ask many questions filtering out the liars. They even ask people to describe their former neighborhood in detail (and they use other Eritreans for verification). Also, there are accent differences between the two which can be sniffed out.

Those people working for refugee processing organizations aren't stupid. It takes years before applications are fully accepted. They ask many questions filtering out the liars. They even ask people to describe their former neighborhood in detail (and they use other Eritreans for verification). Also, there are accent differences between the two which can be sniffed out.
There have been alot of kikuyus, yemenis indians claimming to be somali asylum seekers in Europe and some even have been granted status.

Its very hard to determine Tigrinya people they dont snitch on each other like somalis.

Apollo

VIP
There have been alot of kikuyus, yemenis indians claimming to be somali asylum seekers in Europe and some even have been granted status.

Its very hard to determine Tigrinya people they dont snitch on each other like somalis.

Only a handful, and when they get caught it is amplified on Somali social media. In reality, they are 1 in 5,000 slipping through the cracks.

VIP
I wonder if Europe will get a massive influx of Tigrayan Ethiopian migrants from this conflict.

At this rate, Tigrinya speakers (Tigrayans) will outnumber Somalis in many European countries excluding England.

You seem concerned kkk. Are you the type to campaign for closed borders after narrowly making it in yourself? :lolbron:

Yes

Every Ethiopian apart from Amharas beleive the only way foward for a unified Ethiopia is Ethnic federalism or Confederalism.

Amhara are not majority or even half of Oromos yet they ironocally are against it.
One wonders why?

but this war isn't about federalism, tplf took our military bases in the north by force :draketf:

but this war isn't about federalism, tplf took our military bases in the north by force :draketf:
There we go again this war is about federalism.

Why is amhara the only group taking up arms helping Abye to commit attrocities in Tigray.
When you say our what do you mean does arent Tigrayans Ethiopians? Also Abye was planning long ago to invade Tigray when you see troops amassed along the Tigray border do you sit and wait to be invaded and humiliated?

Tell me why are Tigrayans in Addis Ababa being ethnic profiled.and being purged from govt institutions wasnt this war against TPLF so how did it end up being a war to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
There we go again this war is about federalism.

Why is amhara the only group taking up arms helping Abye to commit attrocities in Tigray.
When you say our what do you mean does arent Tigrayans Ethiopians? Also Abye was planning long ago to invade Tigray when you see troops amassed along the Tigray border do you sit and wait to be invaded and humiliated?

Tell me why are Tigrayans in Addis Ababa being ethnic profiled.and being purged from govt institutions wasnt this war against TPLF so how did it end up being a war to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans?

Delusional people wallahi, I'm amazed he actually believes that. No wonder African dictators last so long

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

This guy is just worried about seeing Habeshas spitting sunflower seeds all over his city centre